Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What shows have you binge-watched?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by submessenger View Post
    Ah, and Hap smokes American Spirit yellow hardpack. I used to smoke those, good smokes. S2E7 @ 27:30 or so.

    I'm going to have a big emotional crash in about 90 minutes, as this thing wraps up.
    I've got a craving for morcilla, or black blood pudding.

    But, the great thing about cravings,

    is pleasure delayed, is pleasure amplified, when satisfied, after waiting.

    Comment


      Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
      I was pretty sure it was/hadtobeen a detail covered that I missed.

      Thank you sir.
      S2E8 @ 04:10 you can see American Spirit blue pouch very clearly. He doesn't roll papers, though, he uses some sort of tobacco leaf wrapper.
      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
        I've got a craving for morcilla, or black blood pudding.

        But, the great thing about cravings,

        is pleasure delayed, is pleasure amplified, when satisfied, after waiting.
        I've settled for some homemade jalapeno salami from a local German butcher.

        So much for delayed gratification.

        I think it was the right move though.

        It was delicious, and a nice complement to the bottle of Port I cracked open.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
          I've settled for some homemade jalapeno salami from a local German butcher.

          So much for delayed gratification.

          I think it was the right move though.

          It was delicious, and a nice complement to the bottle of Port I cracked open.
          Roasted yams with bacon, ras hanoul, Korean pepper flakes, and venison and cheese sausage.

          Plus rest of rye.
          Falling for Judo since 1980

          "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

          "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

          "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

          Comment


            Originally posted by BKR View Post
            Roasted yams with bacon, ras hanoul, Korean pepper flakes, and venison and cheese sausage.

            Plus rest of rye.
            You're an educated and sophisticated savage oompa loompa, I'll grant you that.

            Kings did not eat better, and many not as well.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
              You're an educated and sophisticated savage oompa loompa, I'll grant you that.

              Kings did not eat better, and many not as well.
              I am full, for sure. Also had onions roasted in yams.

              Should be stinking out wife about 0400.
              Falling for Judo since 1980

              "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

              "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

              "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

              Comment


                Huh.

                I'll save most of the spoilers. Don't think this is going further, but they definitely left the door open.

                Interesting how they all had their IRL names in the final scene.
                Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

                Comment


                  Finally got around to watching Arrival. Villeneuve isn't the next Shakespeare. He's the first Villeneuve. Just, holy fuck.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                    Finally got around to watching Arrival. Villeneuve isn't the next Shakespeare. He's the first Villeneuve. Just, holy fuck.
                    Arrival?

                    Comment


                      Season 3 of Santa Clarita Diet done so time to catch up on Into The Badlands. Prime releasing weekly episodes is really fucking annoying.
                      Train hard, fight easy.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
                        Arrival?
                        Science fiction movie about translating an alien language.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                          Science fiction movie about translating an alien language.
                          How to Best Serve Man...
                          Falling for Judo since 1980

                          "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

                          "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

                          "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by BKR View Post
                            How to Best Serve Man...
                            No, wait, wait, it was a....

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                              Science fiction movie about translating an alien language.
                              Yes, but how is that considered binge watching?

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                                No, wait, wait, it was a....
                                ...coloring book!
                                "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X