Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What shows have you binge-watched?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    Originally posted by submessenger View Post
    Add Fargo to my list. The series, not the original movie (one of my favorites). Series does a good job at paying homage to the original, while keeping a completely unique storyline. Good casting, and macabre comedy at its finest.
    Oh, man, that Vegas elevator scene. Awesome.
    Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

    Comment


      #62
      Saw the first episode of Turn, so far so good.

      http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2543328/

      Comment


        #63
        24
        Chuck
        Alias
        Netflix's Daredevil (so good)

        Comment


          #64
          Turn lost me pretty quick but I felt compelled to watch more than I probably should have.

          Looking forward to Narcos season 2 this week.

          Comment


            #65
            Glitter Force is amazing.

            Comment


              #66
              Watched Preacher in a day when I was off sick. Had no idea of the source material. Halfway through the first episode I started thinking this is fucking insane. At the end of the season still thought everything was fucking insane.

              Banshee as well was pretty good.

              Comment


                #67
                Wife got several full seasons of Big Bang Theory on DVD. I still hate the show, but it does have some funny that almost make it worth watching on purpose.
                Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

                Comment


                  #68
                  Originally posted by MikeD81 View Post
                  Watched Preacher in a day when I was off sick. Had no idea of the source material. Halfway through the first episode I started thinking this is fucking insane. At the end of the season still thought everything was fucking insane.

                  Banshee as well was pretty good.
                  I had the same thoughts about Preacher. It almost lost me about half way through the season because everything went fruitloops but I'm glad I stuck with it.
                  Train hard, fight easy.

                  Comment


                    #69
                    Originally posted by Cake of Doom View Post
                    I had the same thoughts about Preacher. It almost lost me about half way through the season because everything went fruitloops but I'm glad I stuck with it.
                    Yeah. Glad I stuck with it because it was genuinely entertaining. But when you see a guy holding a baby made of out ground meat you really start to ask some questions about what the fuck the writers were smoking.

                    Comment


                      #70
                      Been watching Hannibal lately, its been good but this 3rd season isn't as good as the others IMO.

                      Comment


                        #71
                        Originally posted by MikeD81 View Post
                        Yeah. Glad I stuck with it because it was genuinely entertaining. But when you see a guy holding a baby made of out ground meat you really start to ask some questions about what the fuck the writers were smoking.
                        Apparently the source comic is even more bonkers. I liked Preacher quite a bit.

                        Just finished watching Stranger Things, which is the latest Netflix-produced genre series. It's very good, not as good as some people are making it out to be, but still well worth your time.

                        We watched a couple of British crime shows available on Netflix: both Luther and Marcella are worth your time, if you like dark cop shows with seriously flawed protagonists, which is a thing these days.

                        Comment


                          #72
                          Originally posted by Permalost View Post
                          Been watching Hannibal lately, its been good but this 3rd season isn't as good as the others IMO.
                          None are as good as the OG Hannibal.

                          I do agree tho, the third season isn't nearly as good. I don't even know if I finished it.
                          “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
                          BILL HICKS,
                          1961-1994

                          "Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                          ---Jean-Paul Sartre

                          Comment


                            #73
                            Just powered through Rick and Morty and now I am watching John Doe(from 2002).
                            I have no idea as to how or why but hey it is what it is.
                            Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
                            –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

                            Comment


                              #74
                              I binge watched the eric Andre show the other day, it was pretty good if you like that kind of humor

                              Comment


                                #75
                                I got through all of TNG in about a month, does that count?

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X