Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What shows have you binge-watched?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    I watched the first Black Mirror episode and it didn't grab me.
    Perhaps I'll give it another shot.

    Just watched The OA.
    Enjoyed that quite a bit.
    Try Season 3.

    Comment


      Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
      I watched the first Black Mirror episode and it didn't grab me.
      Perhaps I'll give it another shot.

      Just watched The OA.
      Enjoyed that quite a bit.
      I really liked OA, too. And, bonus, season 2 is coming: http://ew.com/tv/2017/12/18/the-oa-season-2-filming/
      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

      Comment


        The last couple Black Mirrors I liked quite a bit. USS C was kinda weak after Expanse, Discovery and Orville knocking around in ones head but not a bad story.

        Speaking of Discovery January 7th it'll be back.

        Comment


          Originally posted by submessenger View Post
          They have those on-demand? Nice...



          The best shows due tend to tug on my heart strings - either the drama within, or the knowledge that the show is over. Either way, I'm a softy, I suppose.
          Not on demand, regular TV.
          Falling for Judo since 1980

          "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

          "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

          "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

          Comment


            Originally posted by submessenger View Post
            I'll watch it more closely, going forward. There were a couple things in that episode, like the shout-out to Matrix, that I enjoyed. But, it was late and I was slightly in the jar already, so I can't remember the others. I'll try to take notes, tonight.
            The last episode in Season 4 had all kinds of Easter Eggs.

            Comment


              Recently binged the first season of Justified. No ragrets.

              Comment


                I’m working my way through Daredevil season one and enjoying it. It’s nice to have something a little grittier after the glitz and glamour of the larger Marvel world.

                I wanted to go straight in on Punisher but was recommended to start here.

                I also rattled through all of Rick and Morty over Christmas. Loved every minute of it.
                Ne Obliviscaris

                Comment


                  Moron Black Mirror:

                  Arkangel I didn't care too much for. I think there were some plot holes, but it held me. I spotted the Ikea anniversary bookshelf, not sure if that's easter-eggy. I guess there's probably a site I can refer to after I watch an episode?
                  Spoiler:
                  I thought for much of the episode that she would be a suicide, not attempted matricide, so that was a little surprising. They could have done a better job at telling the "sheltered girl becomes Strong Woman" story.

                  Crocodile was good, but a little too predictable, so I started drifting into other activities and not paying as much attention as I should to find eggs.
                  Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                    Moron Black Mirror:

                    Arkangel I didn't care too much for. I think there were some plot holes, but it held me. I spotted the Ikea anniversary bookshelf, not sure if that's easter-eggy. I guess there's probably a site I can refer to after I watch an episode?
                    Spoiler:
                    I thought for much of the episode that she would be a suicide, not attempted matricide, so that was a little surprising. They could have done a better job at telling the "sheltered girl becomes Strong Woman" story.

                    Crocodile was good, but a little too predictable, so I started drifting into other activities and not paying as much attention as I should to find eggs.
                    I forgot how good Season 3 Episode 3 "Shut up and dance" was. I don't know why but it reminded me of Metalhead (S4E5).

                    Comment


                      I tried watching Oreimo after being recommended it.... nothing beats a typical anime incest story....

                      Comment


                        Anybody watching "The End of the F#####g World"?

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
                          Anybody watching "The End of the F#####g World"?
                          I watched the trailer the other day. Has it started yet? I'm ambivalent, at this point, but if good reviews start rolling in, I'll give it a whirl.
                          Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

                          Comment


                            It is out ... it looks cute. That is as far as I have gotten with it.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                              I watched the trailer the other day. Has it started yet? I'm ambivalent, at this point, but if good reviews start rolling in, I'll give it a whirl.
                              Yeah, just got off Netflix and saw that it was out.

                              Comment


                                Moron Black Mirror:

                                S4E4 Hang the DJ - smart, and softporn! I enjoyed this one very much.
                                Spoiler:
                                and a happy ending!
                                Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X