Prominent Houston BJJ Runoff: Ethics and Morality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prominent Houston BJJ Runoff: Ethics and Morality

Well, now it's confirmed, Jordan Tabor/Villain is a red pill/MRA goon.

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Students are clients, you don't have sexual relations with clients ... unless you are a prostitute then it is expected and part of the agreed upon service(s) rendered.

Why is this hard people?
    It was him either trolling, or bragging about getting blowjobs...from women...who like it.

Or maybe both, who knows ?

Those goddamned employers who rip people off for money can burn in hell, but sexual assault is A-OK. After all, men do that sort of stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by The Villain View Post
      <Ignorant, misogynistic rambling>
      go back to /r/pua

Comment

Originally posted by jitschix View Post
        I had to look up Red Pill and MRA... what a mess...

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
          Most legit sports organizations (as in governing bodies) have these things called "Coach Ethics" and guidelines.

One of the more prominent ones is usually that coaches are forbidden to engage in sexual relationships with their students.

You see, it's a power thing. The coach/teacher/sensei is in a position of authority/power. That power can be abused.

Just imagine, we are at Villain School of Martial arts.

Hot chick comes in (no pun intended), pays her membership and trains.

Ends up sucking your dick or more.

Ugly fat chick comes in, pays same amount of money for instruction.

Hot chick gets promoted sooner to blue belt than ugly fat chick, although both are comparable in skill in and experience. Both are paying for instruction, but you wouldn't let the ugly fat chick suck your cock even if she wanted to.

So can you see a problem with that from a business standpoint, even if you don't find the ethics of the situation bothersome ?
          I'd beat the shit out of both of them, send them both to the tournament to prove themselves and then promote them based on talent like I do everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by jitschix View Post
            I'm a man. I fuck women who like to be fucked. Some of them are BJJ girls. Yes, Jordan Tabor gets it in. Red motherfucking alert. Sometimes two at a time. Sometimes in chains. Sometime in cuffs. Sometimes in cages. Sometimes behind the high school. Sometimes in the hood. Sometimes in the woods. Yeah, I fuck jiujitsu girls. I don't rape them though, unless they request it.

I'm not here to appease feminist politics. By all accounts, I'm a very bad man. And I like it.
            Last edited by The Villain; 4/21/2015 5:41pm, .

Comment

Students are clients, you don't have sexual relations with clients ... unless you are a prostitute then it is expected and part of the agreed upon service(s) rendered.
              Why is this hard people?
              Because it's bullshit, or at least not nearly as cut and dried as you're making it out to be.

It's possible to have a business and a social relationship with the same person, and that's a part of what makes BJJ culture so awesome.
              Sure, there is a power dynamic between coach and student but it only exists within the gym. As long as the coach isn't in control of a student's entire life (a la TLI), I can't see any problem provided they back off at the first sign of disinterest.

A significant proportion of BJJ couples started off as coach and student. I think Ryan Hall met his wife that way and no-one could ever accuse him of being a rape apologist or a misogynist.

Comment

Originally posted by awil View Post
                Because it's bullshit, or at least not nearly as cut and dried as you're making it out to be.

It's possible to have a business and a social relationship with the same person, and that's a part of what makes BJJ culture so awesome.
                Sure, there is a power dynamic between coach and student but it only exists within the gym. As long as the coach isn't in control of a student's entire life (a la TLI), I can't see any problem provided they back off at the first sign of disinterest.

A significant proportion of BJJ couples started off as coach and student. I think Ryan Hall met his wife that way and no-one could ever accuse him of being a rape apologist or a misogynist.
                No it really is that easy and simple.
                Sorry.
                Business is business, sex is sex.
                Mixing the two causes grey areas and conflicts. Sure it can be done but I really think the most moral, ethical, and legal way to do things is to keep sexual contact with clients at 0.
                Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 4/21/2015 6:39pm, .

Comment

I'm a man. I fuck women who like to be fucked. Some of them are BJJ girls. Yes, Jordan Tabor gets it in. Red motherfucking alert. Sometimes two at a time. Sometimes in chains. Sometime in cuffs. Sometimes in cages. Sometimes behind the high school. Sometimes in the hood. Sometimes in the woods. Yeah, I fuck jiujitsu girls. I don't rape them though, unless they request it.

I'm not here to appease feminist politics. By all accounts, I'm a very bad man. And I like it.
                  I would say it isn't about feminist politics as much as it is about professionalism and keeping things simple. The way to avoid trouble is to set the game against it.

Comment

No it really is that easy and simple.
                    Sorry.
                    Business is business, sex is sex.
                    Mixing the two causes grey areas and conflicts. Sure it can be done but I really think the most moral, ethical, and legal way to do things is to keep sexual contact with clients at 0.
                    No, you believe it is that easy. Let's stick to the accusations and not turn this into a 100 page monster about who has the better moral and ethical line.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
                      No, you believe it is that easy. Let's stick to the accusations and not turn this into a 100 page monster about who has the better moral and ethical line.
                      Sounds good, if anyone wants to debate the topic they can start a different thread. Tho I do not see how setting and following policy to prevent questionable situations, which could put your business at risk, from occurring is a debatable point in a business situation.

Comment

herp a derp derp
                        How did a thread about bona fide sexual assaults that caused a Brazilian jiujitsu instructor to resign turn into you bragging about your sexual accomplishments? Can you see how tremendously fucked up that is? How myopic and self-centered you're being?

Can you perhaps consider that a discussion about actual sexual assaults is not the time to brag about all the great sex you have?

Comment

I think Ryan Hall met his wife that way and no-one could ever accuse him of being a rape apologist or a misogynist.
                          Don't mistake the "Saint Hall" narrative as truth. He's an average dude.

Comment

Originally posted by 1point2 View Post
                            How did a thread about bona fide sexual assaults that caused a Brazilian jiujitsu instructor to resign turn into you bragging about your sexual accomplishments? Can you see how tremendously fucked up that is? How myopic and self-centered you're being?

Can you perhaps consider that a discussion about actual sexual assaults is not the time to brag about all the great sex you have?
                            My point is that it isn't his desire thats wrong, but the way he went about it.

Comment

Originally posted by awil View Post

Just ignore the fact that he has a wife and two kids. I can't beleive the people trying to justify this. He obviously is not trying to build relationships, he's just trying to be a sexual predator and maniplate his students.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X