Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fucker was hoping to star the boog probably.

Comment

More-

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...?noredirect=on
      Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
        Fucker was hoping to star the boog probably.
        You've lost me. Flippant comment? Trendy saying?

You're better than this.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
          You've lost me. Flippant comment? Trendy saying?

You're better than this.
          The boogaloo. It's shorthand for civil war 2.

Comment

The boogaloo. It's shorthand for civil war 2.
            A civil war requires conflict between at least two sides. Clarification please.

Comment

The idea that the country will descend into chaos as the far right and left duke it out in the streets and the libertarians just shoot as feds. Pretty sure the race war fits in somewhere as well.

Comment

Reading the news feed about Walmart's decision to stop selling certain ammunition I decided that I'd no longer shop there.

Also realized I was wrong to post last time at Wallyworld in another forum of the site. Last time at a Walmart, other than a local small grocery outlet was about ten years ago. In China, cause in a new for me province. Place where I felt comfortable that Scotch wasn't going to be counterfeit.

No more. I wake up and realize there's no coffee for the wife? Well hell. I only see her for an hour or so in the morning anyway.

Converse
                Sara Lee
                Dick's
                Walmart

Suck it.

post maybe better suited for the armory
                or not at all

For me, this started back with

https://danratherjournalist.org/inve...ts/guns-autumn

Comment

Comment

A second civil war will involve like 7 sides with 2-3 uneasy alliances.

Comment

You know what I believe? How?

Comment

It will only last like a week tops though as neither side can focus attention longer than a few days.

Comment

On a side note Walmart has a lot more to be ashamed of than just pulling a backstab to the second amendment. Personally I hope all the hillbillies stop shopping there and the company goes belly up. My guess is they'll go the route of Kmart.

Comment

Oh, you mean like the original Civil War? Come on now, “distinct” is a real modifier. Two DISTINCT sides, with many variables. I mean the British had to pay Damages for building Confederate Warships. They also sent troops to Canada when we pissed them off. It is actually really fascinating. Russia supported the Union and now we want to nuke each other.
                            You know what I believe? How?
                            I used the same powers you have done with some of my posts.

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                            It will only last like a week tops though as neither side can focus attention longer than a few days.
                            Yeah, I remember similar comments about the middle east and the same being said about the American Civil War.

Let me stop or start another thread Cassius is mean when it comes to derails lol.

Comment

On a side note Walmart has a lot more to be ashamed of than just pulling a backstab to the second amendment. Personally I hope all the hillbillies stop shopping there and the company goes belly up. My guess is they'll go the route of Kmart.
                              I used to go to Walmart just because I could get a couple boxes of ammo in the same trip as my groceries. But I stopped going there when they stopped carrying the 7.62 ammo that was cheep. I get my groceries from Winn Dixie. I don't know about up where you live, but they closed down all the Kmarts around here. We do have a Sam's club but they are putting in something called a BJ's or something like that. It looks just like Sam's club in their member prices.

So, I think this is a bad move by walmart at a time when other people are moving into their market. It will be interesting to watch how it plays out.
                              Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

I was thinking this may backfire on them, but not sure how much volume of ammo they sell. The store up here had some good deals on shotgun shells, that was about it. They also have good prices on some fishing lures.

I'm thinking much ado about nothing, really.
                                Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X