Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Great Gun Control Debate Megathread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
    This is why my posts are about rainbows, butterflies and unicorns. You suckers are going to be vetted to show your true ilk. Good luck.
    I too love rainbows, and butterflies.

    Peace, love, and hippy happiness for everyone.

    Edit: Damn, is the word "hippy" hate speech?
    Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 11/12/2018 12:40pm, .

    Comment


      Originally posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
      I too love rainbows, and butterflies.

      Peace, love, and hippy happiness for everyone.

      Edit: Damn, is the word "hippy" hate speech?
      Hippies are alright. Well, the old school kind that look like Willie Nelson anyway, not the kind that listen to Phish and won't shut the hell up about it.
      "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

      Comment


        BAN COFFEE MUGS NOW!

        https://6abc.com/moms-brawl-at-bus-s...apons/4664250/
        Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

        Comment


          Originally posted by submessenger View Post
          High capacity coffee mugs should be illegal.

          There is no civilian use for a coffee mug that holds more than 12 ounces of coffee.

          Only people over 21 should be able to get coffee mugs.

          No one should be able to get a coffee mug without a background check.
          Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 11/12/2018 4:50pm, .

          Comment


            Originally posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
            High capacity coffee mugs should be illegal.

            There is no civilian use for a coffee mug that holds more than 12 ounces of coffee.

            Only people over 21 should be able to get coffee mugs.

            And, no one should be able to get a coffee mug without a background check.
            While we're at it, we need to regulate the amount of caffeine in a cup of coffee. And, don't forget that decaf can still be lethal: https://www.consumerreports.org/coff...e-bad-for-you/
            Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

            Comment


              Originally posted by submessenger View Post
              While we're at it, we need to regulate the amount of caffeine in a cup of coffee. And, don't forget that decaf can still be lethal: https://www.consumerreports.org/coff...e-bad-for-you/
              Caffeinated coffee should be illegal because it was specifically designed to provoke an armor piercing colon detonation when combined with bran muffins.

              Comment


                ... or broccoli. Don't forget the 1-2 combo punch of coffee + asparagus.

                (Cassius is going to make me clean this up, I'm sure of it)
                Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

                Comment


                  in before cleanup

                  Butt Bullets



                  it is recommended to eat your dinner and drink a glass of water two to three hours before your bedtime
                  empty your bowels before inserting the suppository
                  cut open the plastic wrapping and remove one suppository
                  the suppository will self lubricate for easier insertion if you warm in the hand briefly, it will start to melt
                  insert it gently into the rectum past the sphincter muscles with your finger (use the supplied finger-sock for hygienic insertion)
                  Last edited by hungryjoe; 11/12/2018 6:06pm, .
                  Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

                  http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

                  Comment


                    Washington State New Restrictions on Semi-Auto Rifles Plus Storage Requirements

                    It passed.
                    https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/...221427525.html
                    Falling for Judo since 1980

                    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

                    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

                    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

                    Comment


                      The pleasures to be had from an increasingly pro 2nd Amendment SCOTUS.

                      Let the lawsuits begin.

                      Comment


                        Ah yes the False Equivalency of risk of harm to self and the risk of harm to society or other individuals.

                        Well done Joe, Murphy and Sub.

                        Well done.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                          Ah yes the False Equivalency of risk of harm to self and the risk of harm to society or other individuals.

                          Well done Joe, Murphy and Sub.

                          Well done.
                          You coffee nuts make your coffee more important than everyone else's safety.

                          We need reasonable coffee control.

                          Comment


                            I was a coffee shop owner and still am an avid coffee connoisseur and never have I heard of someone else's death caused by coffee intake. You know that but continue to draw imaginary lines and turn the discussion into nonsense and fuckery where actual debate is meaningless.

                            Like I said, well done with the false equivalence and nonsensical defence or promotion of a topic. I guess gun owners can now be grouped in with anti-semites by Jean-Paul Sartre's standards (see sig below). I am beginning to wonder if it is a Conservative or "Right Wing" strategy in general.

                            Comment


                              Some of us understand parable, and some of us are just looking for the free fish.
                              Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                                I was a coffee shop owner and still am an avid coffee connoisseur and never have I heard of someone else's death caused by coffee intake. You know that but continue to draw imaginary lines and turn the discussion into nonsense and fuckery where actual debate is meaningless.

                                Like I said, well done with the false equivalence and nonsensical defence or promotion of a topic. I guess gun owners can now be grouped in with anti-semites by Jean-Paul Sartre's standards (see sig below). I am beginning to wonder if it is a Conservative or "Right Wing" strategy in general.
                                I am not a Republican.

                                But, I am guessing that might have some gun concerns?

                                Or was your concern defending the honor of coffee?

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X