What did you do today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    I did. The article says the dogs were alerted to the smell, but that's a lot like saying you smell chocolate and someone says ,"no,this is sugar free chocolate."
    Kinda bet they smell the same.
    Doesn't matter in this case.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Meanwhile on the East slope of the Cascades...
      https://i.imgur.com/ETwoMRv.jpg

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
        Meanwhile on the East slope of the Cascades...
        https://i.imgur.com/ETwoMRv.jpg
        Future Darwin Award winner in the making...
        Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Doesn't matter in this case.
          Agreed. Its a silly thing to list as proof, but apparently as far as Idaho is concerned both are illegal

Comment

I went to my MMA classes then boxing right after. Not exactly an exciting day but a simple one is okay every now and again.
            "BJJ!!! Guard can't protect you from collapsing gym roof, tough guy!" - W. Rabbit

Comment

Of course, you can make it a lot of different ways. I finished off the batch of Daikon radish that had been in the fridge for a few months.
              Daikon is one of those vegetables I wish more Americans knew how to cook right. It is especially good food. Goes great with stewed red meat and is very high in potassium, phosphorous and vitamin C. It grows in colder weather so it's plentiful when more tropical sources of K and C are less available or more expensive. Edit: plus it's cheap as dog shit.

If more people ate their veggies then we wouldn't have all these fat asses draining medicare because they can't stop themselves from stuffing their filthy maw with sugar long enough to eat a fucking carrot, let alone learn how to cook one right.
              "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

This is very fresh, the cabbage had soaked 12 hours, and she had just added the onion, ginger, garlic, and Korean Pepper flakes (from Korea, via Amazon, no less).

Of course, you can make it a lot of different ways. I finished off the batch of Daikon radish that had been in the fridge for a few months.

Must be full of pro-biotics, because it makes some serious gas...

It's already fermenting, should be about ready in a couple more days.
                I checked it when I went home for lunch. A little fermented, but not really blowing and going yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                  Agreed. Its a silly thing to list as proof, but apparently as far as Idaho is concerned both are illegal
                  Yeah, I got that quote of the law straight from the Idaho Code...it's illegal. The guys who shipped it were fucking stupid to do so.

IF it were really an accident.

Imagine, you could probably hide some of the real stuff in 7,000 lbs of low-THC industrial hemp.

I was curious as to the status of industrial hemp in other states on potential routes to Colorado.
                  Utah: .3% THC is the cutoff for marijuana vs hemp http://www.ag.utah.gov/cannabis-information.html

Wyoming: https://trib.com/news/state-and-regi...567c4bd1f.html
                  Wyoming dept of ag website doesn't have any info, says to check back later...

Montana:Looks like save .3% cutoff on THC as Utah. https://agr.mt.gov/Industrial-Hemp

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
                    Daikon is one of those vegetables I wish more Americans knew how to cook right. It is especially good food. Goes great with stewed red meat and is very high in potassium, phosphorous and vitamin C. It grows in colder weather so it's plentiful when more tropical sources of K and C are less available or more expensive. Edit: plus it's cheap as dog shit.

If more people ate their veggies then we wouldn't have all these fat asses draining medicare because they can't stop themselves from stuffing their filthy maw with sugar long enough to eat a fucking carrot, let alone learn how to cook one right.
                    Yeah, I love daikon. I've prepped them in various way, including putting them in soup and stews.

Using kimchi "juice" as a soup base is yummy, too. I like the fresh ones raw.

The soil is pretty heavy here, so I have never grown any big ones. I'm working on the soil, but it's a slow process. Damned glacial lake sediments...

Comment

Yeah, I got that quote of the law straight from the Idaho Code...it's illegal. The guys who shipped it were fucking stupid to do so.

IF it were really an accident.

Imagine, you could probably hide some of the real stuff in 7,000 lbs of low-THC industrial hemp.

I was curious as to the status of industrial hemp in other states on potential routes to Colorado.
                      Utah: .3% THC is the cutoff for marijuana vs hemp http://www.ag.utah.gov/cannabis-information.html

Wyoming: https://trib.com/news/state-and-regi...567c4bd1f.html
                      Wyoming dept of ag website doesn't have any info, says to check back later...

Montana:Looks like save .3% cutoff on THC as Utah. https://agr.mt.gov/Industrial-Hemp
                      In all cases, it is silly.

Drug use for adults, and drug distribution for adult use, should be legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                        In all cases, it is silly.

Drug use for adults, and drug distribution for adult use, should be legal.
                        Sure, industrial hemp was maligned back in the day because the big newspaper publisher(s) were invested hugely in paper made from tree pulp. Plus cotton growers...

Wyoming, Montana, and Utah all have reasonable looking industrial hemp growing programs.

You and I agree to disagree on legalizing poison like meth and heroin, AFIK.

Comment

programs.

Do you think there are many people not doing meth and crack only because its illegal ?

Heroin with a slightly altered molecule is legal. Roxy and Oxy.

Comment

Sure, industrial hemp was maligned back in the day because the big newspaper publisher(s) were invested hugely in paper made from tree pulp. Plus cotton growers...

Wyoming, Montana, and Utah all have reasonable looking industrial hemp growing programs.

People will still get their adderall and mind / pain numbing needs met, one way or the other.

Huffing paint and eating bath salts remain options for the most determined junky.

Most of this stuff is pretty easy to make, and when its not, other options are always available.

What's the point of monetizing and inviting peripheral violent crimes around illegal distribution?

Throw a big public party for adults, put generous amounts out for free at all the tables, and let natural selection take its course.

Except marijuana. That shit's dangerous, man.

Comment

Snow day for me. I spent 6 hours learning Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata on my Cremona fiddle. I might be ready to play it publicly in another year or so.
                              "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

OK, I LOLd:

Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X