What did you do today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doofaloofa View Post
    Your revisionist history aside, the fact remains that you challenged BoonDog and Joe

For someone who seems to think they are a human embodyment of the spirit of Bullshido you dont seem to grasp that you have broken one of the cardinal rules

Either that or you're a paper tiger and are to scared to face the people you challenged IRL, which is ok to, but until to either man up and appologise or man up and step up this issue will haunt you whenever you post here
    Joe challenged me, dummy. Twice. And still we get along fine. My intension was to film a friendly throwdown. I guess you never really knew what a real Gong Sau is...but it's something you might do online, but never me. I'm not that crazy. Boondog never even took my words seriously, and never even accepted. He knew and hasn't brought it up since.

In fact I'm so used to being challenged to fight by Bullies, I turned it into the longest running gag here for almost a decade. You thought making your gong sau thread you'd start some shit. Sorry to disappoint you.

And yet again you don't seem to grasp that there is no such "cardinal rule", and I happily own haunting these here parts.

It's not my fault I'm such an effective troll sweeper. Sometimes too good. I was taught by the best.

Monkey's pet name for me is "The Beast". Just like Dan Severn.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/14/2019 1:59pm, .
    '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Here's the truth: the more time and posts you spend discussing me on BS, rather than topics...

you're losing more than arguments. You're not promoting good discussions, and you look like a dork. Especially when you start writing essays about your projections about me, which some people seem to enjoy a little too much.

I don't care about being right. I like to prove people wrong..and if you can't stand that its because you're sensitive and weak-willed.

I got your apology right there under my avatar, Doofus.

STUGOTS.
      '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

Comment

Lol "shegetz"...I'm dying inside.

Relax Dumb Beetle.. it's a metaphor...

The mods here really love me, there's no doubt.
        Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/14/2019 2:15pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
          Well yesterday's acupuncture session was even more effective than the last one. I'm going to training in a few hours.
          Laser or traditional?

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
            Laser or traditional?
            Traditional. Who knew that being stuck with 20+ needles could be so relaxing.

Comment

Heroin users?

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                Heroin users?
                Well, you're not wrong...

Comment

egg custard tart before bed. Bench tomorrow first thing before I crack on with this courswork and finish the damn thing. I've decided to be as proactive this year and uninstalled my online games like Smite and Overwatch to remove temptation from working on stuff I need to. I've set my goals this year to be very straight foward:

1. Full time job
                  2. Home ownership
                  3. Finish my first novel (several planned, all a few drafts in, none completed)
                  4. At least another kyu in judo and karate
                  5. Physically recovered enough to go back to BJJ
                  6. Physical aesthetic
                  7. Genuine confidence.

No more distractions or bullshit excuses.
                  Last edited by kimjonghng; 1/14/2019 4:00pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by kimjonghng View Post
                    egg custard tart before bed. Bench tomorrow first thing before I crack on with this courswork and finish the damn thing. I've decided to be as proactive this year and uninstalled my online games like Smite and Overwatch to remove temptation from working on stuff I need to. I've set my goals this year to be very straight foward:

1. Full time job
                    2. Home ownership
                    3. Finish my first novel (several planned, all a few drafts in, none completed)
                    4. At least another kyu in judo and karate
                    5. Physically recovered enough to go back to BJJ
                    6. Physical aesthetic
                    7. Genuine confidence.

No more distractions or bullshit excuses.
                    Good luck, looks like you have some positive direction there. I sometimes wonder if I would get more done if I uninstalled League of Legends, but then I'd probably find something else to waste my time with instead.

Comment

Ancient China.

Comment

6am Judo is going to be an ugly affair,

where I show up smelling like Frank Gallagher,

open up the room,

and then proceed to play like Sakuraba.

Comment

Originally posted by brend0_ View Post
                          Good luck, looks like you have some positive direction there. I sometimes wonder if I would get more done if I uninstalled League of Legends, but then I'd probably find something else to waste my time with instead.
                          Ah league, I remember the days when Ahri was that game's sex symbol

Comment

Originally posted by kimjonghng View Post
                            Ah league, I remember the days when Ahri was that game's sex symbol
                            Judging from one of the latest batches of skins she still is a bit. Although lots of other ones in the mix now I'd say.

They actually made a promise to stop over sexualising champions unless it "fit their personality" or something.

Comment

Just spend my time with my grandmaa yesterday. Now going back to city

Comment

Originally posted by brend0_ View Post
                                Judging from one of the latest batches of skins she still is a bit. Although lots of other ones in the mix now I'd say.

They actually made a promise to stop over sexualising champions unless it "fit their personality" or something.
                                I heard we'd moved on to a new set of waifus in the last few years? Been a while since I played, though I do know of that K/DA music video using LoL in a K-pop style and Ahri is among them (shes basically the postergirl for this series now)

Being a Kumiho/Kitsune influenced character, just on mythology alone she'd be a little on the sultry side of things.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X