What did you do today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
    Your testimony is irrelevant. It does not take into account Rabbit's feelings. All threads are now about Rabbit, so you need to show him some love, there.
    Bear wiping ass with rabbit joke comes to mind. I was actually caught playing this one out decades ago. By bosses (owner of company)'s wife. Good that we'd known each other since self was a tadpole.
    Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Your testimony is irrelevant. It does not take into account Rabbit's feelings. All threads are now about Rabbit, so you need to show him some love, there.
      Can we give him a narcissist tag too?

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
        Can we give him a narcissist tag too?
        I was actually trying to figure a way to fit "you're so vain, you probably think this tag is about you" into a standard-sized tag.
        Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

I was actually trying to figure a way to fit "you're so vain, you probably thing this tag is about you" into a standard-sized tag.
          Just give him a tag that says "Narcissist." It will explain itself quickly enough to people that aren't in the loop.

Comment

I was actually trying to figure a way to fit "you're so vain, you probably think this tag is about you" into a standard-sized tag.
            Dick tucker is a simple prime number of characters if including a space. Who amongst us does not like 11?

Spinal tap reference for the win, or consideration of.

Comment

Carly Simon tag?
              Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

I have, despite what some may see as derogatory between us posts, an innate love for Wrabbit. Cause special.

yet

Usually a self aggrandizing bane on civil discussion here.

Cause self perceived, special and beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                  Carly Simon tag?
                  With coffee mug. Must include coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by brend0_ View Post
                    Have to spend all morning working at the CNC machine at work because our production team didn't feel it was necessary to have a backup for the operator who is away for another few weeks. Considering I'm the only person in the office capable of programming the thing, I get to go hang out in the heat in the factory.

Meanwhile the projects I'm SUPPOSED to be working on creep towards their deadlines, taunting me.

I don't know why I expected anything better of a Monday.
                    Operators don't program. Load programs and maybe set offsets. Your company needs better backup contingencies.

Sad you had to go out in the heat for a day. How about those others, everyday?

Comment

More goose hunting.

Hundreds about 300 yards beyond Son#2.

Lets just say 12 gauges are on the agenda.

Beautiful evening, nonetheless.

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

User Title.
                        Come on dude, think outside the box.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                          Dick tucker is a simple prime number of characters if including a space. Who amongst us does not like 11?

Spinal tap reference for the win, or consideration of.
                          Straight from Uranus...

Comment

Operators don't program. Load programs and maybe set offsets. Your company needs better backup contingencies.

Sad you had to go out in the heat for a day. How about those others, everyday?
                            Agreed on point one, programming of the machine is left to us in R&D. Specifically me, because while my manager could probably still do it, he has neither the time nor the interest to do it anymore. Was more pointing out that the only other person capable of running it is me because I understand the machine because of the programming.

Trust me, it was a slow and painful process getting it done. I usually just do testing of new programs, rarely have ever had to production runs.

Also completely agree about the backup. It's something my manager and my previous manager got into many fights with Production over because they always try to pull this. Difference is my previous manager, who is now my managers manager, is now in charge of Production as well so they will finally get a backup in place. Unfortunately that only happened at the end of last year so there wasn't time for him to actually get it done. He was too busy putting out fires from the previous Production manager anyway.

Really just whining about the heat because I'm already annoyed at the situation, I saw it coming from before our Christmas break but there was nothing I could do about. Plus what can I say, my nice air conditioned office has made me soft.
                            Last edited by brend0_; 1/13/2019 10:28pm, . Reason: Words are hard.

Comment

Originally posted by brend0_ View Post
                              Agreed on point one, programming of the machine is left to us in R&D. Specifically me, because while my manager could probably still do it, he has neither the time nor the interest to do it anymore. Was more pointing out that the only other person capable of running it is me because I understand the machine because of the programming.

Trust me, it was a slow and painful process getting it done. I usually just do testing of new programs, rarely have ever had to production runs.

Also completely agree about the backup. It's something my manager and my previous manager got into many fights with Production over because they always try to pull this. Difference is my previous manager, who is now my managers manager, is now in charge of Production as well so they will finally get a backup in place. Unfortunately that only happened at the end of last year so there wasn't time for him to actually get it done. He was too busy putting out fires from the previous Production manager anyway.

Really just whining about the heat because I'm already annoyed at the situation, I saw it coming from before our Christmas break but there was nothing I could do about. Plus what can I say, my nice air conditioned office has made me soft.
                              Production shouldn't be held hostage to management's lack of foresight and planning. This you know. Shit rolls downhill.

Haven't had my hand in production for decades but know and remember, fighting fires suck.

Comment

Production shouldn't be held hostage to management's lack of foresight and planning. This you know. Shit rolls downhill.

Haven't had my hand in production for decades but know and remember, fighting fires suck.
                                Yeah fair call. I always have mixed feelings about it. They shouldn't be putting us in this situation, but I mean if it's going to piss customers off we should just get it done.

Comes down to just silly politics between my manager and previous Production manager. My manager's constantly pushed the point that a backup operator was needed and the old Production manager ignored it, so their stance was "we warned you this was a problem, and we aren't going to allocate you our resources now to fix your mess".

Old Production manager left last year but it's pretty well known it was "leave or you will be fired". Got to the point where everything that he was needed for people just found a way around it because he just wasn't interested. So finding a second operator for the CNC was a much lower priority than fixing the massive backlog of things that had formed.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X