X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doofaloofa View Post
    Come on wabbit

Do the right thing

Either follow through on your challenges or appologise to those you challenged

You will only be hounded here if you continue to dick tuck
    The right thing is for you to go fuck yourself.

You're the one who fears being "hounded".

You hid from Bullshido for years and we both know why: You posted a selfie of your abdominals and nobody was impressed. After a video of you swinging chainsaws, and nobody was impressed. Your take-nothing-seriously posting attitude ruined many threads.

At least i have a fight video that nobody is impressed with. Your best video is on YouTube where you're digging a hole.

That's when RockApe and I decided to go to work. Dave and I were quite a tandem.

I don't think we intended to make you run off but it was inevitable given your style.

I apologized to you. Now I recall my apology. You did deserve it. Dave never apologized for shit, why should I.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/13/2019 5:44pm, .
    '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
      Everyone here knows my name anyway. I'm the Cliff Clavin of this watering hole.

You know how harmless I am.

Well, harmless to the innocent, and why that irony is essential to my persona here.

I could have taken Angry Old Man, but Fake got it first. Pedantry is a bitch of a curse, Ghost. Remember that. We were born this way.

I've only ever regretted telling one person on BS personal info, but thankfully the damage was limited and that person is gone.
      "Born this way" is a shit tier excuse for lazy people. My insides suck and there is shit seriously wrong with my head, but through making an effort I manage to work full time, train consistently, and not constantly sperg out all over the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
        "...and there is shit seriously wrong with my head,
        Thank Satan they give you guns!

Comment

Have to spend all morning working at the CNC machine at work because our production team didn't feel it was necessary to have a backup for the operator who is away for another few weeks. Considering I'm the only person in the office capable of programming the thing, I get to go hang out in the heat in the factory.

Meanwhile the projects I'm SUPPOSED to be working on creep towards their deadlines, taunting me.

I don't know why I expected anything better of a Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
            Thank Satan they give you guns!
            Doesn't mean I'm a threat to myself or others. It just means that in some ways I have limited social skills and I get antsy if my gear isn't perfectly symmetrical.

Comment

Thank Satan

2018 Male Purple Belt Adult No Gi
              #2 Ranked Competitor - QBJJC

Comment

not constantly sperg out all over the internet.
                Ugh, you went there..fine.

Have you ever even been in close proximity to someone with Asperger's Syndrome?

When did you start to use slang that targets vulnerable populations? Which forum? (Don't tell me if I don't want to know.)
                '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

Comment

Doesn't mean I'm a threat to myself or others. It just means that in some ways I have limited social skills and I get antsy if my gear isn't perfectly symmetrical.
                  You're like the unicorn at the beginning of this video.

Comment

Ugh, you went there..fine.

Have you ever even been in close proximity to someone with Asperger's Syndrome?

When did you start to use slang that targets vulnerable populations? Which forum? (Don't tell me if I don't want to know.)

Comment

Do you know why I love Gaga?

She was one of the first celebrities targeted by online hordes.

They said she had a penis!!! And people believed it.

Comment

I know that.
                        I feel quite comfortable with you having guns, at least from what I have seen and know about you.
                        I just wanted to work in a Thank Satan somehow.

Comment

Asberger's Syndrome is used by a lot of online forum users to defend their behavior. So is autism.

There are several particularly nasty forums online that exclusively utilize this tactic to assault people and then hide in the crowd.

It's a common trope. A real diagnosis, if you've had one, is a tragedy. So if you truly have an Asberger's diagnosis, I wonder why you'd actually use the term "sperg".

My guess is that you just picked it up along the way to describe your feelings. I hope that's why.
                          Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/13/2019 6:16pm, .

Comment

I know that.
                            I feel quite comfortable with you having guns, at least from what I have seen and know about you.
                            I just wanted to work in a Thank Satan somehow.
                            All Satan ever wanted was for people to have fun with him and think for themselves.

Comment

Asberger's Syndrome is used by a lot of online forum users to defend their behavior. So is autism.

There are several particularly nasty forums online that exclusively utilize this tactic to assault people and then hide.

It's a common trope. A real diagnosis, if you've had one, is a tragedy. So if you truly have an Asberger's diagnosis, I wonder why you'd actually use the term "sperg".

My guess is that you just picked it up along the way to describe your feelings. I hope that's why.
                              One of the reasons I've kept training through all of my injuries and profound lack of athleticism is that I got used to getting mercilessly beaten by people larger than me when I was in grade school. I work nights and have a few extremely specific interests. You do the math.

Comment

One of the reasons I've kept training through all of my injuries and profound lack of athleticism is that I got used to getting mercilessly beaten by people larger than me when I was in grade school. I work nights and have a few extremely specific interests. You do the math.
                                All that happened to me too but I don't have Asberger's Syndrome and neither do you, I'm sure.

It would really interfere with your line of work.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X