What did you do today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    We predate Google and are not bound by it. In fact, it is interesting to note those that equate Google and links as credible, versus instructions to verify results for themselves, are just succumbing as to another cult.

In my own use case, drink some brown liquor, consume the brown fairy, meaning whisky, or whiskey, or rye, or dark rum, or your ETOH of your choice, and salute Archimedes, who upon being threatened with what turned out to be the ignorant soldier about to kill him, advised: "do not disturb my circles"...
    I just wanted to show you how much better your post looked after I took the time to write it using proper English grammar and sentence construction.

Beeutiful, as James Gandolfiini would say. It actually resonates, and makes conjunctive sense.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/12/2019 11:35pm, .
    '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Hahaha. He still thinks he's a boxing champ...budding green belt in TKD.

'�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

Comment

Should'nt you be training for multiple gong sau challenges, wabbit?

Comment

More work. Had lunch with my parents and older sister. The wait for my Glock slide is driving me up the wall.

Comment

Since I burned my hand two weeks ago from the office kettle like a knob, I havent trained or done much in the way of lifts. Just different bits of running and yoga, frankly, loving it. Im running about 5km one day as a jog, then the next Im doing sprint training, with yoga afterwards.

Spent yesterday helping a friend pick out her wedding dress, she likes a few of them so its just choosing which one now.

Comment

Threw up some beast deadlifts and some stretching tonight, dinner, then bath, then some programming. A bit of yoga before bed too.

Comment

Originally posted by doofaloofa View Post
                Should'nt you be training for multiple gong sau challenges, wabbit?
                That's funny, I have no Gong Saus on my calendar..

Shouldn't you be shitting up Sociocide or did that run its course.

Comment

Leading a Pokemon Go raid party of children in Somerville, NJ.

What a dangerous game. Pretty sure if I wasn't paying close attention, half of these kids would have been run over multiple times, and the other half would get lost and die of exposure.

Remind me not to agree to do this in freezing weather conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                    That's funny, I have no Gong Saus on my calendar..

Shouldn't you be shitting up Sociocide or did that run its course.
                    The record states otherwise

You could just appologise to boondog and joe and half your credibility problems would go away

Comment

You could just appologise to boondog and joe and half your credibility problems would go away
                      If Wabbit ever admits he's wrong his ego will collapse into a black hole under the sudden intense pressure of self-awareness that will rapidly spaghettify and subsume all nearby matter condensing Earth down to a single infinitely dense point within a matter of seconds.

Comment

Hahaha "credibility problems". Nobody needs or wants an apology.

Your dumbass thread is not "the record". You're still just butthurt I colluded with Dave and made you rage quit BS. And nothing of value was lost when you did.

And as I recall, I apologized to you for that publicly, because that was mean spirited. Then again, Bullies will be Bullies.

Nope, I'm square and level. Go dig up some potatoes, chainsaw kata boy.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                          If Wabbit ever admits he's wrong his ego will collapse into a black hole under the sudden intense pressure of self-awareness that will rapidly spaghettify and subsume all nearby matter condensing Earth down to a single infinitely dense point within a matter of seconds.
                          Sometimes I wonder if I was wrong to give you my real name.

But then I remember I'm never wrong. Well maybe just one time I was wrong to give out my real name to a Bully I thought I could trust.

Nobody's perfect. Doofus has actually posted YouTube videos about me. Now he's lecturing me on credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                            Sometimes I wonder if I was wrong to give you my real name.

But then I remember I'm never wrong. Well maybe just one time I was wrong to give out my real name to a Bully I thought I could trust.

Nobody's perfect. Doofus has actually posted YouTube videos about me. Now he's lecturing me on credibility.
                            You know my real name too. It cuts both ways. I don't fuck over other people that put trust in me. Even if their posting makes my eyes want to roll into the back of my head.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                              You know my real name too. It cuts both ways. I don't fuck over other people that put trust in me. Even if their posting makes my eyes want to roll into the back of my head.
                              Everyone here knows my name anyway. I'm the Cliff Clavin of this watering hole.

You know how harmless I am.

Well, harmless to the innocent, and why that irony is essential to my persona here.

I could have taken Angry Old Man, but Fake got it first. Pedantry is a bitch of a curse, Ghost. Remember that. We were born this way.

I've only ever regretted telling one person on BS personal info, but thankfully the damage was limited and that person is gone.
                              Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/13/2019 5:34pm, .

Comment

Come on wabbit

Do the right thing

Either follow through on your challenges or appologise to those you challenged

You will only be hounded here if you continue to dick tuck

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X