What did you do today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
    If I was less broke I would absolutely get weekly massages. CBD also helps.
    I also avoid cannabinoids.

But, if it brings you relief, I have no issue with it.

I think that the reefer madness, especially for adults, and especially when the cannabinoids are not smoked, is ridiculous government overreach.

Although, I also think there is a overly optimistic hype about marijuana products, too.

Comment

Originally posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
      I also avoid cannabinoids.

But, if it brings you relief, I have no issue with it.

I think that the reefer madness, especially for adults, and especially when the cannabinoids are not smoked, is ridiculous government overreach.

Although, I also think there is a overly optimistic hype about marijuana products, too.
      I definitely agree that the hype surrounding pot is overly optimistic. No, it will not cure cancer. It will treat insomnia, increase sleep quality, treat nervous tics, seizures nausea, anxiety, swelling, loss of appetite and provide pain relief at various dosages though.

Though it can also aggravate anxiety and is mildly psychologically addictive.

As for smoking or vaporizing cannabinoids, this is actually probably the best way to consume pot with a preference on vaporizing. Eating pot gives you a much stronger high from a much smaller amount of cannabis.

Heating or burning cannabis transforms THCa, the crystalline non-activated form of cannabis, into the activated form THC Delta-8 & to a lesser degree THC Delta-9. The high effect can last anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 hours depending on your tolerance and how much you consume. I know people who have tolerances so high that they cannot get high off of a reasonable amount of flower, like a half gram joint, at all.

Hypothetically if you eat pure THCa, then nothing will happen because it cannot be absorbed into your blood. Most of the time though, wherever THCa is found in nature, the activated THC compounds are present as well due to the ongoing slow degradation process where THCa breaks down into other cannabinoid chemicals that include THC Delta 8, THC Delta 9, CBG, CBN, etc.

Eating THC Delta 8 results in your body further changing the chemical compound into 11OH THC in your digestive tract where it absorbs into the blood and produces a much, much stronger high.

For example, a standard dosage size of flower is about a quarter gram (250mg) for newbies with low tolerances when smoked.

A standard dosage of activated THC delta-8 concentrated is only 10mg according to the Washington Liquor and Cannabis Board. The high is much more intense, peaks for 3 or 4 hours but can last 12 hours with quite a moderate palliative effect that can last for days. I can eat an edible and after the high is over I will usually sleep better for the next two days.
      "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Slowly dragging myself out of a pit of despair.

I live.

Comment

Originally posted by Evergrey View Post

I live.
          Hurray!!!
          Congrats on the dragging and the pulse bits!

Comment

As I dance with the brown fairy, I raise my glass, salute some of you, and will continue my training with the brown fairy in preparation for 6am Judo tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Evergrey View Post

I live.
              What's up?
              Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

As I dance with the brown fairy, I raise my glass, salute some of you, and will continue my training with the brown fairy in preparation for 6am Judo tomorrow.
                Video of the judo, you faker...

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Had to Google brown fairy.

Yuk
                  Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Son#1 passed his driving test this afternoon. He is a happy camper!

Son#2 and I went hunting. The geese were all on the part of the refuge where no hunting allowed.

Looking north at geese, hundreds of them.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                      Had to Google brown fairy.

Yuk
                      No, no, no.

You are not a millenial.

Do not place your trust in Google.

Not those of us who grew up with old people as wise resources, libraries, and card catalogs.

If the Green Fairy is Absinthe, the Brown Fairy is whisky (or whiskey) aged in a wood casket.
                      Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 1/12/2019 9:44pm, .

Comment

No, no, no.

You are not a millenial.

Not those of us who grew up with old people as wise resources, libraries, and card catalogs.

If the Green Fairy is Absinthe, the Brown Fairy is whisky or whiskey aged in a wood casket.
                        Yeah I googled it as well, I'm glad that its whisky and not the weird mixture I found..

Enjoy.

Comment

No, no, no.

You are not a millenial.

If the Green Fairy is Absinthe, the Brown Fairy is whisky (or whiskey) aged in a wood casket.
                          Ahhhhh

And here I was worrying about you Bill.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                            Ahhhhh

And here I was worrying about you Bill.
                            We predate Google,

and are not bound by it.

In fact, it is interesting to note those that equate Google and links as credible

versus instructions to verify results for themselves,

are just succumbing as to another cult.

In my own use case, drink some brown liquor, consume the brown fairy, meaning whisky, or whiskey, or rye, or dark rum, or your ETOH of your choice,

and salute Archimedes, who upon being threatened with what turned out to be the ignorant soldier about to kill him, advised: "do not disturb my circles"...

Comment

We predate Google,

and are not bound by it.

In fact, it is interesting to note those that equate Google and links as credible

versus instructions to verify results for themselves,

are just succumbing as to another cult.

In my own use case, drink some brown liquor, consume the brown fairy, meaning whisky, or whiskey, or rye, or dark rum, or your ETOH of your choice,

and salute Archimedes, who upon being threatened with what turned out to be the ignorant soldier about to kill him, advised: "do not disturb my circles"...
                              But, but I lost my library card.

tips Old Stock Ale...

Comment

Found some cool old pics while cleaning out a dead computer.

This one had me pissing myself. I still have that hat, and I'm a certifiable NEMA AC cable hoarder.

Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/12/2019 11:28pm, .
                                '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X