What did you do today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
    I don't recommend it. The one and only time I went in for acupuncture I got the feeling that it was the most bogus pseudo-medicine I ever paid money to endure. Plus the needle that lady stuck into my shoulder scraped something that wasn't supposed to be scraped.
    The place is highly rated, and it's run by communists so I'm not paying a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
      The place is highly rated, and it's run by communists so I'm not paying a lot.
      If they were truly communist, the ratings would be average so as to be equal with others.

Comment

Originally posted by kimjonghng View Post
        If they were truly communist, the ratings would be average so as to be equal with others.
        Ratings are out of their control when it comes to google. In other news some thot parked in my driveway to go for a walk with her dog. Called the tow company, but she left before they got here. They had a fucking hour. I'm not happy.

Comment

Ratings are out of our control when it comes to google. In other news some thot parked in our driveway to go for a walk with our dog. Called the tow company, but she left before they got here. They had a fucking hour. I'm not happy.
          fix'd, they can negate it through self-reviews to enforce.

I fucking hate people doing that, but did you at least get her number? If she's a thot, suggest dogging with her?

Comment

Originally posted by kimjonghng View Post
            fix'd, they can negate it through self-reviews to enforce.

I fucking hate people doing that, but did you at least get her number? If she's a thot, suggest dogging with her?
            She's middle age. Not interested.

Comment

Middle aged = experienced.

Next comes old = in need of.

Expand your horizons ghost. Or steal her dog.
              Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

You guys need to look up the definition of "thot". I did, and I can see why he's not interested.
                Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                  Middle aged = experienced.

Next comes old = in need of.

Expand your horizons ghost. Or steal her dog.
                  Entitled rich people with yappy little dogs that can't even fucking park properly really aren't my thing.

Comment

Entitled rich people with yappy little dogs that can't even fucking park properly really aren't my thing.
                    I'm sure there are plenty of those in Portland, both categories.
                    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

fair play

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                        I'm sure there are plenty of those in Portland, both categories.
                        Yup. In other news the acupuncture actually helped. It felt pretty weird but I definitely feel better. Going back sunday after work.

Comment

Yup. In other news the acupuncture actually helped. It felt pretty weird but I definitely feel better. Going back sunday after work.
                          People often criticize acupuncture, but if something brings you pain relief, and has no major side effect profile, then that is a helluva lot better than a pharmaceutical analgesic in many cases, because many of the pain pills have side effect profiles, or other potential downsides.

Comment

Originally posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
                            People often criticize acupuncture, but if something brings you pain relief, and has no major side effect profile, then that is a helluva lot better than a pharmaceutical analgesic in many cases, because many of the pain pills have side effect profiles, or other potential downsides.
                            It actually helped with the muscle spasms in my lower back. Also local clinic aimed at working class people has a sliding scale starting at $10 a session. I see no downside.

Comment

It actually helped with the muscle spasms in my lower back. Also local clinic aimed at working class people has a sliding scale starting at $10 a session. I see no downside.
                              I get a massage every week rather than taking narcotics to help manage pain issues.

I detest when patients who need opioids for legitimate pain relief are made to jump through hoops to get them, or when physicians are terrorized into not prescribing them for legitimate pain conditions, but I avoid them, myself.

So, in my view, anything we can do to manage pain through lifestyle intervention or non-pharmacological approaches is great.

Although for truth in advertising, I also often drink booze in the evenings prior to sleeping to help manage chronic pain.

Comment

Originally posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
                                I get a massage every week rather than taking narcotics to help manage pain issues.

I detest when patients who need opioids for legitimate pain relief are made to jump through hoops to get them, or when physicians are terrorized into not prescribing them for legitimate pain conditions,

but I avoid them.

So, in my view, anything we can do to manage pain through lifestyle intervention or non-pharmacological approaches is great.
                                If I was less broke I would absolutely get weekly massages. CBD also helps.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X