No announcement yet.

What did you do today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gi jiujitsu and lifts today. Deadlifted 165x5. First time pulling more than. My bodyweight since I hurt myself in 2016. It was easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
      Buy the newest place that is half of the price of the place you like that's within your budget.

People screw up by trying to buy their dream home on the first go round. Ain't gonna happen and you wind up with a mortgage that will damage your ability to save money. Build your wealth, sacrifice while young, retire some place warm with a lot of sunlight, free flowing daiquiris and a good view of the beach.
      Last edited by kimjonghng; 1/03/2019 11:56am, .

Comment

I meal prepped.

Also slept through training. I feel like a shitbag, but it is what it is. I think my body just needed some rest after lifting two days in a row.

Comment

I wristlocked myself going for a no arm darce... Aikido wins again.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
            I meal prepped.

Also slept through training. I feel like a shitbag, but it is what it is. I think my body just needed some rest after lifting two days in a row.
            Hopefully, Tyrone is paying attention...

Sleep is a good thing, you needed it, I'm sure. Recovery time and a good diet, or you won't grow or heal.

Even if young and invincible...
            Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by DCS View Post
              I was shoulder and wrist locking/subbing myself all the time when I was still training.

Fucking arthritis...

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                Gi jiujitsu and lifts today. Deadlifted 165x5. First time pulling more than. My bodyweight since I hurt myself in 2016. It was easy.
                That's good shit my man. I know I'd feel pretty swole deadlifting more than my bodyweight lol. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by DCS View Post
                  How do no arm darce?

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                    Hopefully, Tyrone is paying attention...

Sleep is a good thing, you needed it, I'm sure. Recovery time and a good diet, or you won't grow or heal.

Even if young and invincible...
                    Am I Tyrone? I identify as more of a Chad-lite.

Comment

Originally posted by Tramirezmma View Post
                      How do no arm darce?
                      It's like RNC but from north/south.
                      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by Tramirezmma View Post
                        Am I Tyrone? I identify as more of a Chad-lite.
                        More like hanging chad...

Comment

I was shoulder and wrist locking/subbing myself all the time when I was still training.

Fucking arthritis...
                          I think the wife has been practicing knee bars on me in my sleep. No other explanation.
                          Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                            It's like RNC but from north/south.
                            The one in which you kinda use your shoulder, right ? I've heard it called a "north-south" choke.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                              I think the wife has been practicing knee bars on me in my sleep. No other explanation.
                              Yeah, cuddling can be painful when you get older. At least neither of us is married to a plus-sized woman...

Comment

The one in which you kinda use your shoulder, right ? I've heard it called a "north-south" choke.
                                No, that's a bit different. I should have qualified, it's more like a north/south where tori has access to uke's back. Closer to a guillotine, I guess, but it's a carotid choke, so you're using the V, like an RNC. No-arm Darce is probably not the best name for the choke, as well.
                                Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X