What the hell happened?
    Do you really need to ask?

Comment

Originally posted by DCS View Post
      Do you really need to ask?
      Not really.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
        Any other gun people here getting tired of the sheer level of nastiness in the community as of late? The cuntiest of behavior is routinely being encouraged as long as it "triggers the libs." Any objection to this behavior means you are a "libtard." I've been seeing people getting applauded for suggesting we start forcing trans people into camps n shit. What the hell happened? It wasn't THIS vile when I was getting started with the pew pew in 2016.
        Wut in tarnation is a "pew pew"?
        "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
          I'm just glad there's guys out there that can work law enforcement while keeping their sanity. I raise my coffee and schedule 1 marijuana cigarette to your pension and to your good health.
          It's all about being able to compartmentalize. Of course, that usually causes issues down the road. But hey, everyone has their issues. Thanks for the toast. Maybe one day it will all be legalized and I can join you. :D
          Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
            I'm surprised they are even ranked. Especially with MASCOT FIGHTS!
            https://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...gar-bowl-fight

Today, rock-wall climbing and bowling for son's bday, followed by family party. Hella tired. I got up some of the intermediate walls, but failed at some others. I don't have the grip or upper body strength to really succeed at big overhangs. No falls, but I definitely punted on several when it got to the crux. I am sore, now, and expect to be more so, tomorrow. Of 5 overhang climbs, succeeded on 2, got to the crux on 3. Tried a couple of the pro climbs, I don't have the grip needed, plus the pump was in full effect, so it was all I could do to get off the ground. Would still like to keep pushing this as a hobby, I feel I get better each time out.

(edit) protip: for higher score, bowl before you climb
            Ghost, are you reading this ? About the climbing stuff, that is.
            Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
              Any other gun people here getting tired of the sheer level of nastiness in the community as of late? The cuntiest of behavior is routinely being encouraged as long as it "triggers the libs." Any objection to this behavior means you are a "libtard." I've been seeing people getting applauded for suggesting we start forcing trans people into camps n shit. What the hell happened? It wasn't THIS vile when I was getting started with the pew pew in 2016.
              I don't follow that kind of stuff, personally.

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                I don't follow that kind of stuff, personally.
                There are some very cuntie anti-2nd Amendment folks,

and there are some very cuntie pro-2nd Amendment folks.

And those two very vocal minorities generally make asses of themselves, and reflect poorly on folks who may have a similar pro or anti 2nd Amendment stance, but who do not share their views on cuntie behavior being acceptable.

Comment

Ghost, are you reading this ? About the climbing stuff, that is.
                  Ghost is a climber? I didn't know that.

And, yes, I'm way sore, this morning. Gluts, triceps, forearms, deltoids, and abs. And fingers. Everything, really. I should try to go a lot more often, it's only like $8 for half hour, which isn't bad, and it's a full body workout.
                  Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
                    There are some very cuntie anti-2nd Amendment folks,

and there are some very cuntie pro-2nd Amendment folks.

And those two very vocal minorities generally make asses of themselves, and reflect poorly on folks who may have a similar pro or anti 2nd Amendment stance, but who do not share their views on cuntie behavior being acceptable.
                    Cuntie absolutely goes both ways. All the way to the top...and all the way to the bottom. It's a universal thing...

Mob rule comes to mind as the very extreme of it.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                      Ghost is a climber? I didn't know that.

And, yes, I'm way sore, this morning. Gluts, triceps, forearms, deltoids, and abs. And fingers. Everything, really. I should try to go a lot more often, it's only like $8 for half hour, which isn't bad, and it's a full body workout.
                      No, but he needs to be, that was my point. Or at least it's a whole body, coordination/functional strength kind of activity.

Comment

No, but he needs to be, that was my point. Or at least it's a whole body, coordination/functional strength kind of activity.
                        It's mentally challenging, too. I know the auto-belay works, and at my level I'm only eligible to use the auto-belay, but you get into tough spots that you want to think your way out of and not just jump off and quit, because... what if the auto-belay fails? I think my gym uses TRUBLUE, which should theoretically always work, and they just upgraded to this new seatbelt-like interlock type of contraption which replaces the old 'biners. But, still, that moment of being on the edge of a fall, even if totally safe, is still pushing your mind to figure out "how do I get up/down and not fall." It's quite rewarding.
                        Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

A study in preparedness...

This snippet from a 2-decades-old POD (plan of the day):

Comment

Working on a new storyboard. Got paid, and had a surprise final paypacket form my last job.

I've got some possibility of my contract going forward into 'mortgage now possible' territory.

Comment

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with PSA...

9mm XD's at $299: https://palmettostatearmory.com/spri...xdd9101hc.html

This is a pretty big discount.

Comment

Originally posted by kimjonghng View Post
                                Working on a new storyboard. Got paid, and had a surprise final paypacket form my last job.

I've got some possibility of my contract going forward into 'mortgage now possible' territory.
                                Buy the newest place that is half of the price of the place you like that's within your budget.

People screw up by trying to buy their dream home on the first go round. Ain't gonna happen and you wind up with a mortgage that will damage your ability to save money. Build your wealth, sacrifice while young, retire some place warm with a lot of sunlight, free flowing daiquiris and a good view of the beach.
                                "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X