What did you do today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
    Tell them I'll be done when I'm done, and if anybody gets hurt it's their own fault.

Comment

Ghost, you know it's true but most here will be in for a shock.

Most people think of Portland as some hippie haven...it's actually a violent place. AKA "Skinhead City".

Not only do people get knifed there by crazy white supremacists, but they get robbed as they die.

As Portland train attack victim died, a man stole his wedding ring, police say
      http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...603-story.html

Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 6/03/2017 10:56pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
        Ghost, you know it's true but most here will be in for a shock.

Most people think of Portland as some hippie haven...it's actually a violent place. AKA "Skinhead City".

Not only do people get knifed there by crazy white supremacists, but they get robbed as they die.

As Portland train attack victim died, a man stole his wedding ring, police say
        http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...603-story.html
        Yeah. People only got all excited this time around because this shit was politically motivated. People get stabbed all the time around here. Fuck, I saw a dude smoke crack while I was at work a few days ago.

Comment

How is everyone? I am down with the flu. This is awesome, since it is right in the middle of my training for IBJJF Master Worlds. Yeah, not! My first time going to Master Worlds and I have to wait a bit to get back to training. Good news, I have until August before the event. I just prefer to have as much time to prepare as humanly possible. Fortunately, my Judo coach is helping me with my throwing prep, even when I can't be there. And my BJJ students are awesome with helping me prep.

Comment

Well today as part of a training camp for the Shuai Jiao place I looked at they have an initiation period where you train with them in a beginners camp of any style to prepare for the fitness and whats to come. I took the boxing. Frankly I loved it. They train differently than what Im used to in K-1 from a footwork perspective (not as bouncy, more sitting into the stance than what Im used to) but it was fun and challenging, will keep going.

Comment

Trying to convince myself to go to BJJ tonight, but my younger son is staying with us...

It's 5 days a week plus, so..

Comment

So I ran into a guy with a motherfucking pitchfork going through recycling bins while doing the morning unlocks at work. Portland needs to stop.

Comment

I'm back from work in Arizona. Scottsdale was so fucking hot, sitting with the AC off for extended periods of time was actually dangerous. Didn't matter though, because my case sucked and I got no video of my subject. Ah well, had a good May as far as video rate.

Dropped my little one off at school this morning, always nice to see her as long as possible in the morning. She always blows daddy a kiss as she walks away.

Stopped at a local dive, having an egg sandwich and coffee, killing some time. Going to Vegas in a couple days to watch my Grandpa bowl, and meet my uncle for the first time. He lives in a home out there for the mentally disabled. Should be good, time off with the family is always nice.

My Colorado PI license has come through, that makes 7 states I'm licensed in now. I'm stoked on one hand, as that means some stability and less travel soon. On the other hand...my wife, daughter, and the unborn child will not be ready to go until my new baby is born. That means I will have to get out there months ahead of my family and get working, as well as try to secure optimal housing and schooling. I won't be able to care for my pregnant wife the way I want to, and that is causing me some anxiety.

Comment

So I ran into a guy with a motherfucking pitchfork going through recycling bins while doing the morning unlocks at work. Portland needs to stop.
                    So you think he wants to dig around in there with his hands?

Was he red complected with little horns and a long pointy tail? Was there a smell of sulfur in the air?

Comment

Stay safe. Practice running.

Comment

Originally posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
                        Stay safe. Practice running.
                        And holy water...

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                          And holy water...
                          I just locked the door.

Comment

Also chl class is out of the way. Now to deal with the giant pile of paper to get the actual license.

Comment

Scored my first kiss:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVFJ1Ueh...tboy_sse&hl=en

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                                You're my fucking hero.

Water guy's coming tomorrow to "replace the meter".

That's code for "infiltrate", fool, like the code you're wearing around your neck, hustla.

Play on, playa. Almost 150,000 views. As of today you're the most famous meter reader in the Garden.
                                Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 6/08/2017 3:49pm, .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X