What did you do today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKR View Post

Nice, good to see that being in a nice, quiet place calms people down.
    This is why Shaolin Temple is built in and named after the woods of Shaoshi Mountain.

I'm sure it's almost as good as Montana, and has far fewer Communists.
    ​​​​​​
    'I am no advocate of passivity, Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Come to the fun conclusion this week from all my training that physical fitness is by far the most important aspect of fighting beyond solid basics and anything else is just a bonus or excessive/not needed (shocking I know). Ive sadly not got enough tickets sold in time for the fight but I have got a lot out of this boxing personally and the money is still going to charity. I'll keep grinding my training and focusing on developing my good and working on the areas I need improving on, but apparently I'm fast from what the coaches have told me so I guess that's something.

Got my exams to study for now for my final PT diploma module.

I'm opting to look for a way out of my current job as new opportunities are coming forward with better pay.

All the paperwork is signed and I move into the new home a week on thursday.

Comment

At District wrestling meet in Rathdrum. Son 1 lost 1st match, still coughing. was winning and ran out of air.
        Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Went to father inlaws ranch to help him move some of an 83? something life's worth of accumulated stuff. They're holding another sale this weekend.

Was given an Iwo Jima bronze of the lifting of the flag. Plan on sending that on at a later date to a Bs member. I'll keep it for.

Body scan appointment coming Monday. From the reviews, they'll try to hard sale me a ten year package. To hell with that.

Tomorrow is another day with George, father inlaw, awesome example of the good side of the human race, all around good person and former Marine.

Semper Fi.
          Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by kimjonghng View Post
            Come to the fun conclusion this week from all my training that physical fitness is by far the most important aspect of fighting beyond solid basics and anything else is just a bonus or excessive/not needed (shocking I know). Ive sadly not got enough tickets sold in time for the fight but I have got a lot out of this boxing personally and the money is still going to charity. I'll keep grinding my training and focusing on developing my good and working on the areas I need improving on, but apparently I'm fast from what the coaches have told me so I guess that's something.

Got my exams to study for now for my final PT diploma module.

I'm opting to look for a way out of my current job as new opportunities are coming forward with better pay.

All the paperwork is signed and I move into the new home a week on thursday.
            There is something inherently satisfy about owning one's home. Even when you're co-owner with the lending institution. Good to see your plans are coming together.

to add

I've never been to India though I've worked closely with engineers from there and spent a fair amount of time with them here.

and

The weather is warming up. A couple of months and I'm going to jump out of a perfectly operational air plane. Cause bucket list and still have the knees. First time is strapped in to another. Doesn't count. Going to have to go a second time to do it alone. Cept daughter #1 said she'd go with me. Bet she's regretting that now.

more

Daughter #1 came in last night to see her sister presented at "Senior Night". I pulled puppy duty cause early riser and she hung out late with old friends.

It's a good feeling to know, when your girls are out late, they're hanging with good people. 100% trust because you raised them well and always let them know anything was a subject for conversation.

"Do as I say and not as I did. Walk your own path." Never gave my parents that sense of trust. Cause wild child and drugs.

For reference-

Apparent slow day on the site and opening 3rd Old Stock Ale.

Y'all are my blog. Suckers.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
              Went to father inlaws ranch to help him move some of an 83? something life's worth of accumulated stuff. They're holding another sale this weekend.

Was given an Iwo Jima bronze of the lifting of the flag. Plan on sending that on at a later date to a Bs member. I'll keep it for.

Body scan appointment coming Monday. From the reviews, they'll try to hard sale me a ten year package. To hell with that.

Tomorrow is another day with George, father inlaw, awesome example of the good side of the human race, all around good person and former Marine.

Semper Fi.
              Right on, man. That sounds like a hell of a day.
              "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post

Right on, man. That sounds like a hell of a day.
                Twas that. Tomorrow's another day and he'll swing by to pick me up to help deliver a wood lathe to his other son inlaw. I think I'm still #1. He doesn't know we're scheduled for divorce later this year. Wife hasn't told him because she doesn't want him to worry. Doesn't matter. He'll always be family. Tomorrow is back at his place after lathe delivery.

disclaimer

Cracked ale #3. Tad bit worried if indeed kidney stone. Keeping the flow going. Yuk yuk.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X