Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lily View Post
    Release the W Rabbit!!
    Release the Wabbit! Release the Wabbit! Release the Wabbit!
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

Originally posted by kimjonghng View Post
      Teaching yoga tonight, food is being delivered this evening. About to walk the dog and then it's kettlebells and animating
      Good for you! Keep that up. I believe there's money in creative type stuff like animation if you stick with it. Are you working on an independent thing or do you work for another outfit? Times are changing. Artists don't have to starve anymore if they pick the right medium.
      "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post

Good for you! Keep that up. I believe there's money in creative type stuff like animation if you stick with it. Are you working on an independent thing or do you work for another outfit? Times are changing. Artists don't have to starve anymore if they pick the right medium.
        I'm currently working on some solo projects. My last year or so since Mum became ill I spent working two jobs whilst managing the dog, my yoga teacher training and sorting the purchase of my first home (I managed to get an apartment without a mortgage which is a massive outgoings reduction). I've now left one of the jobs which was absorbing most of my time and energy, so it's getting myself back to a level of quality I feel I can start sharing my work more publically. I have connections and contacts in Manchester with a few studios, and the media company I storyboard for are going to reopen soon with a few projects.

The ultimate goal for me is to eventually own and live near my own studio, where I can teach classes in the mornings and evenings, animate outside of that and if I get to a point of being good enough to teach martial arts I might consider that too, but that's a 'further down the road' deal. Still got some years now while I'm young to go do some world exploring before I settle down.

Comment

I had a friend come into town and it rained the whole week. So instead we had a week long whiskey tasting. Every night, a different one. We did get a couple of days of camping and one surfing and kayaking in. And got struck by lightening, while camping. It’s was a wild week.
          Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Feeding mosquitos. Lawn work. Party for family tomorrow. Family only. Daughter #2's high school graduation and seeing her off to university next month.

Will be empty nest. Cept four dogs.

Old blind diabetic dog with Cushing's Disease has started regrowing hair about 5-6 weeks into new meds.

Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
              I had a friend come into town and it rained the whole week. So instead we had a week long whiskey tasting. Every night, a different one. We did get a couple of days of camping and one surfing and kayaking in. And got struck by lightening, while camping. It’s was a wild week.
              Sounds like a good week. Except that lightning bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
                And got struck by lightening, while camping. It’s was a wild week.
                I usually have to pay for that kind of excitement.

Comment

Good party. Immediate family only. Daughter #1 probably had around forty people at her HS grad party. 2020 sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                    2020 sucks.
                    That is a stone cold fact.

Comment

I've damaged my hand. Reached out for a pup this morning and felt a pull / sharp twinge. I do believe a ligament or tendon has pulled loose.

My hands are the only part of me still strong. Getting old sucks.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Knots above the thumb.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                          Knots above the thumb.
                          If there is still swelling or if it still hurts (and I'm guessing it does) put your hand in ice water until the cold feels warm. If it hurts like the devil tomorrow, call your family care doc. Maybe it's just a temporary thing though.

You can repeat that trick the ice a few times a day and it helps with pain quite a bit.

Comment

Copius amounts of aspirin and alcohol. Will see doc coming Monday.

Shit

Paying out of pocket.

Comment

Taught some yoga and looking at the last course I need to do to become a fully accredited teacher under the Yoga Alliance. My Kalari guru believes Im ready to teach, so Im contemplating combining the practices in a way to get the most of of it for anyone who wants to learn.

Done some sales work, applied to a local church hall about renting to teach socially distanced yoga and kalari. Nursing the dog at the minute as she hurt her leg and Ive been recommended by the vet not to walk her too much.

Applied for some part time work as well just to keep some extra money coming in. Final month of furlough pay is next month so I should probably address that

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X