Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goodlun View Post

How many children do you have?
    Oh lord, I pity the poor genealogist that tries to untie my familial Gordian knot. I'm not saying my family is inbred to the tune of something like The Hills Have Eyes... but an awful lot of 1st cousins got married in the old family dogpile last century.
    "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

More yoga today, got another session in about an hour and a half. Finishing my revision for today before I hunker down for a chilled evening.

Comment

More yoga today, got another session in about an hour and a half. Finishing my revision for today before I hunker down for a chilled evening.

Comment

Last two weeks: Food drive once everything runs out they let us pick though whats left. Got two boxes of mitaki mushroom and box of rice fun times coming. Watching basic movies since no good movies due to covid to go to. Underwater was a fun monster flick even though I can't stand the dead lesbian aka Kristen Stewart. Saw Bloodshot another a typical lackluster Vin Diesel action flick. Tried two new whiskey's which helped with Bloodshot. Got my Trump check grocery shopping and liquor thanks to the orange wonder.
          Fu Hung Hsieh remains Fu Hung Hsieh and Kung-tzu Yu remains Kung-tzu Yu.

Comment

OK. Through the use of creative OTC* pharmaceuticals, I have been Reaganing the shit out of this day. Despite my pretzel shaped DNA, I win today. I accomplished nothing of merit but I did nothing in swaggering form.

In other news, my mechanic buddy's truck was stolen a while back but I got the skinny on it this afternoon. The thief or thieves got into his garage and got the keys for his beater F-150 off the hook on the wall. I asked why he put the keys out there unsecured and he said it was because in the 63 years he's lived in the area, he's never been burglarized once. That's not the kicker though: the fucking keys where in the ignition of his goddamn chopped 3-window dodge coupe. Which it appears they left mostly unmolested. Based on this evidence, the worst kind of scum are suspected by the brain trust to be behind this act of grand theft truck: *teenagers*! The best we could guess is that they didn't try to take it because they didn't know how to drive a manual.

He said the insurance adjuster didn't believe a word that came out of his mouth, of course. I will resume your regularly scheduled tales of southern fried loserdom tomorrow.

Comment

Wife has been declared cancer free by her oncologist.
              Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
                OK. Through the use of creative OTC* pharmaceuticals, I have been Reaganing the shit out of this day. Despite my pretzel shaped DNA, I win today. I accomplished nothing of merit but I did nothing in swaggering form.

In other news, my mechanic buddy's truck was stolen a while back but I got the skinny on it this afternoon. The thief or thieves got into his garage and got the keys for his beater F-150 off the hook on the wall. I asked why he put the keys out there unsecured and he said it was because in the 63 years he's lived in the area, he's never been burglarized once. That's not the kicker though: the fucking keys where in the ignition of his goddamn chopped 3-window dodge coupe. Which it appears they left mostly unmolested. Based on this evidence, the worst kind of scum are suspected by the brain trust to be behind this act of grand theft truck: *teenagers*! The best we could guess is that they didn't try to take it because they didn't know how to drive a manual.

He said the insurance adjuster didn't believe a word that came out of his mouth, of course. I will resume your regularly scheduled tales of southern fried loserdom tomorrow.
                Man turned left across two lanes of traffic to pull into his housing addition. Daughter couldn't swerve to miss because someone was in the other lane beside her. Looks like her first ride, bought for her by her now deceased uncle is going to be totaled. She's okay.

She called me crying that it had happened and the man was cursing her. Two witnesses called 911 thinking he was going to leave the scene. I drove the 1/2 mile and confronted him. He promptly proceeded to get in my face and ask me to hit him. Social distancing be damned.

Police said they don't find at fault. How about failure to yield? As of yesterday his insurance still hasn't been able to contact him. Accident was six days ago. Now playing the insurance who's liable game. It's a dance that may take some time.

I'd put a full set of tires, alignment and oil change less than two weeks prior. Cause leaving in the fall to start college and it's not going to be seeing her every day.

Shit.
                Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                  Tis best news on this site this year.

Everybody drink.

Comment

joe - glad your daughter is okay.

BKR - wow that is awesome!
                    "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Congratulations to you both! Great news!

Comment

Taught another class today. Productivity skyrocketed in the last few days and it's been really good. Im now on another yoga ttc, which will net me 50 more hours of training and thus Im halfway towards my full liscence under the World Yoga Alliance. This is on Yin, which will go with the Hatha quite nicely.

With the news gyms may not reopen till October, I am in a great position to build my yoga business up to the point I no longer require that shitty minimum wage job by the time i return. Just want to finish that exam first, if it even happens. Its supposed to be a week tomorrow.

Comment

The jerk's insurance came through. Daughter #2's rental is a 2019 VW Jetta. I declined the additional insurance.

Lord, there's been enough happenings in our lives for the year. Watch over my youngest please.

and

@BKR

I drank for Lily too. Having been laying off the hard stuff, I felt marvelous this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post

Man turned left across two lanes of traffic to pull into his housing addition. Daughter couldn't swerve to miss because someone was in the other lane beside her. Looks like her first ride, bought for her by her now deceased uncle is going to be totaled. She's okay.

She called me crying that it had happened and the man was cursing her. Two witnesses called 911 thinking he was going to leave the scene. I drove the 1/2 mile and confronted him. He promptly proceeded to get in my face and ask me to hit him. Social distancing be damned.

Police said they don't find at fault. How about failure to yield? As of yesterday his insurance still hasn't been able to contact him. Accident was six days ago. Now playing the insurance who's liable game. It's a dance that may take some time.

I'd put a full set of tires, alignment and oil change less than two weeks prior. Cause leaving in the fall to start college and it's not going to be seeing her every day.

Shit.
                            What an incredible asshole. Sorry your daughter had to go through that. Piece of shit pulled a move like that and then decided to be a world class dickhead to a kid to top it all off. That sucks man.

Comment

Great news! Congrats!
                              Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Pulled up the old floor in my house and laid new floor, base boards, quarter round, and transitions. Operation quarantine house renovation is about to get on my nerves. Che chickens like the new chicken coop and the garden looks better than ever. Lol
                                Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X