What did you do today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    Got really bored, and found out that my troll skills are for shit, so I started baiting a couple of conspiracy nuts to come over to the Bullshido Facebook page to play.

The first, he isn't quite that crazy, he's just a POS wife beater who buys into his own bullshit and a lot of right wing conspiracy stuff. Though not quite the full buy in. I chose him first because he has a thick skin, likes to argue, and doesn't know when to quit.

The second one, which I'll try to get to join in a few more days, well his is bat shit nuts. He's never met a conspiracy he didn't whole heartedly believe, even if they contradict the other conspiracies he believes, or otherwise ought to be a cause for major cognitive dissonance.
    I saw a few of those. I’m not usually one to get involved with internet bantz but Facebook is alive with that bullshit and I can’t resist either.
    Ne Obliviscaris

Comment

Taught a hatha yoga class for the powerlifting squad and they thoroughly enjoyed it and want more, so I guess Im doing something right. I'm looking at my future courses in the discipline to boost my learning before I return to India to complete my 500 hours with the World Yoga Alliance, which will include Kalaripayattu again as well. I may even get onto some weaponry and meipayattu.

I've not been as productive with revision this week as I would like, but I've been feeling a tad run down. I've signed up for a programming course for free when the exam ends so that will keep me busy.

Gonna go walk the dog round the block, it's pissing it down here but she needs the exercise.

The vegetarian life is going well, though I am gassy and I feel sorry for the judo guys when the club reopens.

Comment

Is the future going to be more
        Brave New world
        Soylant green?

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
          Brave New world
          Soylant green?
          Blade Runner

Comment

Originally posted by lant3rn View Post

Blade Runner
            Not sure about all that, but some combination of
            Demolition Man and Anon is seriously where we are headed, and that Demolition Man future scares the shit out of me.

Comment

Brave New world
              Soylant green?
              This ones easy it's idiocracy by a landslide.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post

This ones easy it's idiocracy by a landslide.
                How many children do you have?

Comment

Not sure about all that, but some combination of
                  Demolition Man and Anon is seriously where we are headed, and that Demolition Man future scares the shit out of me.
                  What's your boggle?

Comment

Blade Runner
                    Nah fam, the future is gonna be more Fist of the North Star forsure B

Comment

Originally posted by Myn View Post

Nah fam, the future is gonna be more Fist of the North Star forsure B
                      Maybe but don't know what that is.

Comment

Maybe but don't know what that is.
                        Get enlightened, B

Comment

Originally posted by Myn View Post
                          So the weabs shall inherent the earth?

I'm ok with that.

Comment

So the weabs shall inherent the earth?

I'm ok with that.
                            "OMAE WA MOU SHINDERU"

"NANNNNIIIII???!!!!"

Comment

Went horse riding with my son for the first time in 1.5 months at the riding centre (they’ve taken a real hit :/). Serious communing with nature going on, the sun is shining, cold autumn winds are blowing and all is well in the world.

School starts 2 days a week from 11 May for us, yes!!!
                              "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

4 hours of yoga today, Hatha and Ashtanga, got a zoom course on Yin tomorrow at 8am. Revision is almost done, just got some presentations to watch (some of them being a few hours each).

Im missing lifting a lot.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X