What did you do today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lily View Post
    Playing some music I bought in Japan a couple of years ago, yearning to go back - after this sh!tstorm is over I’ll be back Japan!!

Should be in Florida right now on holidays :/ We need to revive the vegetarian or vegan thread to show its superiority in stopping people from eating pangolins and bats.
    Lily's vacation footage from her last trip to Japan:

"Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post

I don't think you can smoke LSD or psilocybin.
      I am far from an expert but:
      DMT?
      ​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post

I am far from an expert but:
        DMT?
        ​​​​
        You can smoke DMT but from what I've heard about DMT it isn't my idea of a pleasant trip. The only mood enhancer I generally need when smoking is music. I can certainly understand why pot was strongly associated with music aside from the obvious racism. Anecdotally, pot not only makes good music sound better it also makes me play better.

Comment

Finished Berlin Station added 50 squats to my daily workouts and tried a new whiskey.
          Fu Hung Hsieh remains Fu Hung Hsieh and Kung-tzu Yu remains Kung-tzu Yu.

Comment

Originally posted by danharr View Post
            Finished Berlin Station added 50 squats to my daily workouts and tried a new whiskey.
            Did no exercise, watched a lot of movies and had three ales followed by a Bloody Maria.

Took the weekend off. I is wallowing in laziness. Feels good after a week of Mondays.
            Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Got the Other Woman out of storage, fired 'er up and took the first top-down drive of the season.

Comment

Well, it looks like the snow and cold weather may be over for a while. Hopefully until mid-September, at least.

Been working in the veggie garden. Got it all tilled, fertilized, etc. Fixed up the Raspberries, and a couple of the Blackberry bushes, pondered where to plant peas, etc., how to lay out irrigation, etc. Shot at some ground squirrels. Went fishing and caught a nice Brookie.

I did some handloading, got hunting rounds sorted out and loaded (bear season has officially opened), went last weekend to check out loads for pressure.

Smoked a ham, even.

Went fishing

Sighted in the boys' rifles this weekend. I mean, they did, I just supervised.

On the agenda: chitting peas to plant, setting up greenhouse, planting greens, beets, and eventually taters. Tons of shit to do and I like to lay on the couch and read a book.

Random photos for your edification.

I'm lucky to be able to leave the house, go to work, and get outside. Hang in there, urban Bullies.

Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post

Did no exercise, watched a lot of movies and had three ales followed by a Bloody Maria.

Took the weekend off. I is wallowing in laziness. Feels good after a week of Mondays.
                  And you probably lost weight right?
                  Last edited by Lily; 4/21/2020 3:55pm, . Reason: Too many words
                  "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Started a 4 day vacation or I guess staycation since I can't go anywhere. However I am almost up against my maximum amount of Vacation limit. Only allowed to bank 6 weeks.
                    So spent the day playing videogames and doing BJJ onto the people that got suckered into having to live with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lily View Post

And you probably lost weight right?
                      Still having to stand twice to cast a shadow. Mad metabolism or worms.

Comment

Possible tennis ball sized hail in the forecast tonight. Cardboard over the wife and daughter's ride. Windshields and sun roof. Me? I'm gambling. I've replaced three roofs on the house in seventeen years. A few cars totaled.

The 96 Riviera has three dents. Intact sun roof. Master bath skylight has somehow survived the hail storms. A bit worried about my little G35.

I used to have a nice garage / hobby shop. Now dedicated to deceased brother inlaw's belongings. Everything has sentimental value. Birthday was yesterday. RIP Kelly.

note to self-

Sell the Riviera. She was a solid dependable ride for decades. Same with wife's old Explorer.

Keep Norton. New frame and front end after divorce. Hell, been with me since 80 or 81.

Lest y'all forget, this is what passes for my blog / journal.

reminder to self-

Renew Supporting Membership. Phrost needs baby food and beer.

Comment

Derp.
                          Last edited by Dung Beatles; 4/23/2020 1:02am, . Reason: Derp

Comment

Well I’ve finished the main story of Witcher 3 and I’m moving into the expansion packs. Fuck this game is long. Love it though.
                            Ne Obliviscaris

Comment

Got really bored, and found out that my troll skills are for shit, so I started baiting a couple of conspiracy nuts to come over to the Bullshido Facebook page to play.

The first, he isn't quite that crazy, he's just a POS wife beater who buys into his own bullshit and a lot of right wing conspiracy stuff. Though not quite the full buy in. I chose him first because he has a thick skin, likes to argue, and doesn't know when to quit.

The second one, which I'll try to get to join in a few more days, well his is bat shit nuts. He's never met a conspiracy he didn't whole heartedly believe, even if they contradict the other conspiracies he believes, or otherwise ought to be a cause for major cognitive dissonance.
                              Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

Smoked some pull pork.

Helped a friend get his online course together.

Counter trolled some trolling Canadians.

Pouring myself a whiskey.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X