What did you do today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKR View Post
    ​ Fishing with the boys and a couple of there friends.
    ​​​​​​​More photos...caught 2 suckers.

Attached Files
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Tonight. Live. BKR. Gonzo. Moosey. Me. Maybe Phrost. Stay tuned...
      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Let me ask you something. If you hear a dog in the neighborhood barking, are you annoyed? Is your first thought being irritated at the disturbance?

If you answered in the affirmative, then you are soft and too civilized.

If you hear a dog bark in the neighborhood, your first thought should be, “What the hell is that dog barking at?”
        Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Originally posted by jnp View Post
          Let me ask you something. If you hear a dog in the neighborhood barking, are you annoyed? Is your first thought being irritated at the disturbance?

If you hear a dog bark in the neighborhood, your first thought should be, “What the hell is that dog barking at?”

Irritated was not my my first response. However, after years of waking up at 2-3am by the loud barking of the behind me neighbor's dog, I realized it's just barking and the neighbor is too inconsiderate to do anything about it.

The dog is large and loud. We've had words, once. Neighbor had better be glad I love animals. Not so much his wife. Bitch.

disclaimer

I'm family to much of my close neighbors. These, behind me, go to hell.

Soft and too civilized? You have no idea. My good will has maintained the peace.
          Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Depends on the dog's history. A dog that barks at everything is worse than a dog that barks at nothing.

Kind of like posters who are scared of everything, or who are never alarmed at any government overreach.

It's weird that those are the same person, come to think of it.

Comment

Child stayed home from BJJ, so I worked with my coworker for technical drills. Sigh, I did have to state a few times to please grab the gi instead of my flesh. Also sigh its amazing how little body awareness people have lol.
              Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
              George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

I've got two dogs, one barks at everything and the other barks at nothing. The one that barks at everything is a bird dog. She is high energy and I've walked out back and watched her stand on the picnic table barking into the air. The other one is a bulldog. If he barks, you better get a gun because you are either going to have to shoot something to put it out of it's misery or shoot an intruder. He's killed squirrels, possums, armadillos, raccoons, cats, and rats. But he doesn't mess with my chickens. He also generally doesn't care about people other than wanting a belly rub.

Now if I hear my neighbor's dog bark, I know he is just trying to get let back in the house and it will stop in about a minute.
                Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post

I've got two dogs, one barks at everything and the other barks at nothing. The one that barks at everything is a bird dog. She is high energy and I've walked out back and watched her stand on the picnic table barking into the air. The other one is a bulldog. If he barks, you better get a gun because you are either going to have to shoot something to put it out of it's misery or shoot an intruder. He's killed squirrels, possums, armadillos, raccoons, cats, and rats. But he doesn't mess with my chickens. He also generally doesn't care about people other than wanting a belly rub.

Now if I hear my neighbor's dog bark, I know he is just trying to get let back in the house and it will stop in about a minute.
                  Your own dogs do not count. You know them. I was typing about when dogs in the neighborhood bark.

Last night, a dog I’d never heard before in my neighborhood started barking. Maybe a minute later, I heard someone yell for the dog to be quiet. That was new. When I started thinking about it, I had a thought and posted it.

This is why I typically don’t post when I’m in a rotten mood. I’m a lot more combative when I get like that.
                  Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Sick for the second time in as many weeks.

Got to be the Wuhan again.

Rolling 2d20 for save against disease, wish me luck.
                    ​​​​

Comment

More stuff tidying shenanigans this week followed by mother's birthday today. That was a strange day

Comment

Wife's sister broke her leg skiing. Wife is in the middle of a big business thing that apparently isn't going well and now she can't go see her.

My wife is cray-zeeee about her sister. Ultra protective, her kid sister is a successful human rights yadda yadda with some yadda yadda organization but apparently she was picked on or something as a kid and my wife was the berzerk war witch that would cast evil spells to reduce her enemies to ashes so now I'm getting the brunt of that because she can't rush to the rescue. I honestly think being evil and hyper-vigilant has paid such high dividends for so long she doesn't have any other (s)kill sets.
                        Last edited by Dung Beatles; 2/14/2020 10:02pm, .
                        "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
                          Wife's sister broke her leg skiing. Wife is in the middle of a big business thing that apparently isn't going well and now she can't go see her.

My wife is cray-zeeee about her sister. Ultra protective, her kid sister is a successful human rights yadda yadda with some yadda yadda organization but apparently she was picked on or something as a kid and my wife was the berzerk war witch that would cast evil spells to reduce her enemies to ashes so now I'm getting the brunt of that because she can't rush to the rescue. I honestly think being evil and hyper-vigilant has paid such high dividends for so long she doesn't have any other (s)kill sets.
                          I pity you not. Maybe in the throes of passing a kidney stone. Som bitch hasn't moved from the kidney yet.

Kratom and bourbon maybe. I fear more the cost out of pocket to go to a urologist than the pain. For the moment.

Otherwise, good luck be upon thee. Pissed off Asian women are a force to be not taken lightly.

Comment

Kratom was for a Wrabbit snare. I still have some left from last year.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post

I pity you not. Maybe in the throes of passing a kidney stone. Som bitch hasn't moved from the kidney yet.
                              Oh shit, jesus. I have heard terrible things. Just about everyone says it's the worst pain they've ever went through. Unless you have a strong reason to believe it's a stone, I might recommend seeing a doc anyway. What if it's something else? Having never experienced such a beast, I wouldn't know either way.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                                Kratom was for a Wrabbit snare. I still have some left from last year.
                                If I had a joint to pass, I would. I have some really relaxing concentrate right now and it's decently potent stuff.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X