What did you do today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Who amongst us has peacefully, slept through the night.? Pulling, from afar, for all y'all.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Will you guys please stop being fucking ill. Enough of my friends/family in ‘real’ life are coming down with serious things. It sucks donkey dick, badly. Be well and merry you sons of bitches.
      Ne Obliviscaris

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
        One of my best friends graduated from OSU. He loved it there but, he's one of my best friends so he's automatically at least half degenerate.
        Horticulture? They also have one of the best veterinarian programs in the country.
        Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Four children under the age of 12 were killed by a drunk driver in Sydney yesterday evening. Another three kids are now stable in hospital. I couldn’t even process it. How the hell??! Imagine as a parent receiving that news, three of the children were siblings. The kids were going to get ice cream as it was a scorcher of a day...

This piece of garbage better get life in prison. Nothing less.
          "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Oysters, oysters, oysters.

washed down by cold vodka.

It may have been a brave and hungry man who first ate an oyster,

But eating a clam is courteous and considerate.

Comment

I just sneezed, and my ribs did not scream.

Ah, progress.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                Horticulture? They also have one of the best veterinarian programs in the country.
                Comp Sci.
                "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Comp Sci.
                  Jaysus, another nerd.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                    Jaysus, another nerd.
                    You know the difference between CompSci and CompEng nerds, don't ya?

Job security.

Comment

Oysters, oysters, oysters.

washed down by cold vodka.
                      The good life.

Comment

Jaysus, another nerd.
                        Oh, not me. My friend.

Comment

The good life.
                          To you health,

or failing that,

your happiness.

Comment

Not sure why this keeps popping up in my Facebook Feed:

Click image for larger version

Name:	UFC-Franchise.jpg
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	4331039

Certainly um..... makes me want to never ever join a UFC branded gym that is for sure.
                            Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
                            –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

I worked on a large hexagon shaped arch for my wedding coming up in a few months. It’s wood, 7 feet tall, and after the wedding we are converting it into a big hexagon shaped shelf for our place. It’s been a fun woodworking project. Made some pork ribs- slow cooked for several hours then finished on a grill- turned out good but a little too salty. Went to a party and did some fire spinning (staff) and caught up with friends I haven’t seen in years.

Comment

Somebody designed hospital gowns to be more concerned with insuring airflow than modesty, or dignity.
                                Eldest in post-op had this nifty system that was jacked in to her gown, which allowed her to control temp and airflow. Follow-up surgery likely later this year. I spend entirely too much time in hospitals, these days.
                                Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X