What did you do today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
    You decide to drink gin, kindly let me know. I'll claim to have never heard of or from you.

Gonzo is a heretic.

Line in the sand.
    Brain damage due to chemo, likely.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Out for the night.

One old beloved family member requires another, not so old (me) member's help tomorrow.

Sleep less, live more. We all have a dirt nap coming. When the math is totaled up, which column you want to belong in?

Slept in or lived more?

Wake up.
      Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Out for the night.

One old beloved family member requires another, not so old (me) member's help tomorrow.

Sleep less, live more. We all have a dirt nap coming. When the math is totaled up, which column you want to belong in?

Slept in or lived more?

Wake up.
        I have spent more time awake than asleep compared to most humans.

But on the whole,

I have come to realize

that it is not the quantity of our minutes,

But quality, and ripple effect,

and really the quality of a moment,

be it single, or a few, or many

that define us

and that we put in our hand to take with us

as our matter becomes other matter,

our energy becomes other energy,

and we assume the transformation back into stardust

older than any man or woman,

or any tree or mountain,

and younger than a new born baby.

Comment

Welcome back! Was feeling jilted when you didn't answer my love letter. More worried you'd made an escape and were running wild through the smoke filled countryside in one of those gowns that ties in the back.
          I’m very sorry joe...I wanted to give you a good update. You have no idea how close I came to leaving. You know me well. I actually broke into a jog (not a good idea with my neck...) on one of my many walks on day 3 to test how fast I could go, did squats in my room. Nudity never scared me, half the time the gown wasn’t tied properly as I couldn’t do up the upper back myself nor wanted the nurses to help me.

I see your own escape plan is in motion? :D

Dr G - you must have confronted yourself in a way many of us will never have to with the length of time you were in hospital ..hats off to you. I know I’m snarky at times, but don’t ever think I don’t have great respect for what you went through, where you are now, the lengths you will go for people and why you expect more of them too.
          "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Originally posted by Lily View Post
            I’m very sorry joe...I wanted to give you a good update. You have no idea how close I came to leaving. You know me well. I actually broke into a jog on one of my many walks on day 3 to test how fast I could go, did squats in my room. Nudity never scared me, half the time the gown wasn’t tied properly as I couldn’t do up the upper back myself nor wanted the nurses to help me.

I see your own escape plan is in motion? :D

Dr G - you must have confronted yourself in a way many of us will never have to with the length of time you were in hospital ..hats off to you. I know I’m snarky at times, but don’t ever think I don’t have great respect for what you went through, where you are now, the lengths you will go for people and why you expect more of them too.
            I lost my butt from cancer and chemotherapy.

But from the back of a gown,

whatever butt I had or subsequently lost,

was widely observed.

Somebody designed hospital gowns to be more concerned with insuring airflow than modesty, or dignity.

I never got one dollar bill for the peep show, either...

Something I always thought was a bit anti-capitalist.

Comment

Out for the night.

Slept in or lived more?

Wake up.
              Sleeping in is painful, might as well get up.

Get up and not be in a hurry is nice.

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                Sleeping in is painful, might as well get up.

Get up and not be in a hurry is nice.
                Who amongst us has peacefully, slept through the night.? Pulling, from afar, for all y'all.

Comment

Damn

Morning already.

Comment

Deadline for dorm deposit is due tomorrow. #2 has been accepted at OSU, her choice from those applied to.

Bittersweet. Very proud but she's the last to leave the nest. Alas, I still have Elvis, the old but highly intelligent farting dog.
                    One of my best friends graduated from OSU. He loved it there but, he's one of my best friends so he's automatically at least half degenerate.
                    "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                      I lost my butt from cancer and chemotherapy.

But from the back of a gown,

whatever butt I had or subsequently lost,

was widely observed.

Somebody designed hospital gowns to be more concerned with insuring airflow than modesty, or dignity.

I never got one dollar bill for the peep show, either...

Something I always thought was a bit anti-capitalist.
                      I had an outpatient surgery once where the nurse in training girls were lining up to give me a catheter when I was coming out of anesthesia. When you're half drunk on the hard shit and there are 6 young women and one mean old battle axe playing with your genitals it's hard not to get mixed signals.
                      "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Who amongst us has peacefully, slept through the night.? Pulling, from afar, for all y'all.
                        Last night was OK. Had a dream I was in a minor car wreck, though. Small anxiety dream, once I woke up I was like, dammit, anxiety, it's not real.

It's raining here like it's fucking Whatcom County...

Comment

Deadline for dorm deposit is due tomorrow. #2 has been accepted at OSU, her choice from those applied to.

Bittersweet. Very proud but she's the last to leave the nest. Alas, I still have Elvis, the old but highly intelligent farting dog.
                          I am not looking forward to my boys leaving for whereever they go. Probably University of Idaho,which is not that far away at least. Or Lewis in Clark, just a little further.

I'm trying to spend the time now.

If it would just stop pouring rain, LOL.

You mean the OK OSU or the OR OSU ?

Comment

Damn

Morning already.
                            LOL, didn't get up THAT early. Was chatting over on discord with folks for a while, finally got sleepy.

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                              I am not looking forward to my boys leaving for whereever they go. Probably University of Idaho,which is not that far away at least. Or Lewis in Clark, just a little further.

I'm trying to spend the time now.

If it would just stop pouring rain, LOL.

You mean the OK OSU or the OR OSU ?
                              Stillwater, OK

Comment

Stillwater, OK
                                That's what I figured, but, I see Dung and I made the same joke. Great minds and all that...

At least she is not far away.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X