What did you do today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
    We have 2,500 medical marijuana "dispensaries" in this city alone but can't walk into a package store on Sunday. Baptists.
    2500 medical...must be easy to get a scrip...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

I am holding strong on my commitment, thanks in part to the discovery of a barely touched bottle of some kinda pink wine found in the back of the second fridge. Wife forgot it was there and no telling how many months it's been since she opened it.

I'm not a wine guy but one beer is akin to one peanut.

I cleaned her Ninja food processor/soup maker/supercharged/turbo thingy that can't be immersed in water. It's Grammy night. She's relegated to the bedroom. Cause sound bar.

(I turned on political talking heads to force her retreat)
      Grammy night?

I am working on my AR lower, after washing clothes, and cooking dinner.

Son 1 is going to need a new LF axle, old one is all wallowed out.

He is learning. Commented, well, more money, Dad.

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

You're missing a lot of great music, beaker.

So are your kids.
        '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Crusty on the outside, soft on the inside, French bread.

Some fats for the bread.

Some sweets for the bread.

Some salts for the bread.

Man may not live by bread alone,

but sometimes bread is fucking good.

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
            2500 medical...must be easy to get a scrip...
            That's the figure the local news gave. I was told the #1 reason for a script was anxiety.

I could probably claim hair loss. Cause now have fivehead and worried.

It's odd. I was a near daily consumer for a couple of decades. Just doesn't have the appeal now. Wife did tell me today that I need to gain some weight. Wonder what she'd have to say if I started growing in my bathroom. Complete with skylight, sunken tub (holding two trees in pots) and IIRC, 19 lights total. Only room in the house I claim as my own. (Asian decor in lieu of all the Native American stuff in the rest of the house).

Allowed to have four plants I think.

Given all of my plants have names, what would they be? Go George Foreman and call them Mary I, Mary II, etc?

Would growing for consumption in the same room dedicated to biological waste removal be frowned upon? Especially for conversion to edibles.

Life is full of decisions.

More interested in an avacado tree. Bring on AGW!

short version

In a mood and weighing options.
            Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
              Crusty on the outside, soft on the inside, French bread.

Some fats for the bread.

Some sweets for the bread.

Some salts for the bread.

Man may not live by bread alone,

but sometimes bread is fucking good.
              I had some Challah today. Except it wasn't and was served on the wrong day. Presented as "the body of Christ". Was thinking carrier of flu.

The stories we're told.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                You're missing a lot of great music, beaker.

So are your kids.
                Well, one is reading, the other is looking up parts for his truck and eating a bagel.

We are watching The Last Kingdom.

Comment

That's the figure the local news gave. I was told the #1 reason for a script was anxiety.

I could probably claim hair loss. Cause now have fivehead and worried.

It's odd. I was a near daily consumer for a couple of decades. Just doesn't have the appeal now. Wife did tell me today that I need to gain some weight. Wonder what she'd have to say if I started growing in my bathroom. Complete with skylight, sunken tub (holding two trees in pots) and IIRC, 19 lights total. Only room in the house I claim as my own. (Asian decor in lieu of all the Native American stuff in the rest of the house).

Allowed to have four plants I think.

Given all of my plants have names, what would they be? Go George Foreman and call them Mary I, Mary II, etc?

Would growing for consumption in the same room dedicated to biological waste removal be frowned upon? Especially for conversion to edibles.

Life is full of decisions.

More interested in an avacado tree. Bring on AGW!

short version

In a mood and weighing options.
                  Legal to grow for personal use?

Comment

Left work at 9pm have to be back at 8am, oh well I am sure I will take off early to make up for all this bullshit. Now I need to figure out what to eat so I can go to bed. Obviously I missed open mat today so booooooooo!

Comment

Well, one is reading, the other is looking up parts for his truck and eating a bagel.

We are watching The Last Kingdom.
                      So, here's the hidden story. Today was the last day Ken Ehrlich worked on the Grammy's. 40 years.

He specifically wanted a show that was light on awards and thanks, and heavy on music. And so, he was rewarded.

Best Grammy's ever. That includes all of the 80's. The 62nd Grammy's pretty much summed up American, 2020.

https://www.grammy.com/grammys/news/...-new-executive
                      '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

Comment

So, here's the hidden story.

Today was the last day Ken Ehrlich worked on the Grammy's. 40 years.

He specifically wanted a show that was light on awards and thanks, and heavy on music. And so, he was rewarded.

Best Grammy's ever. That includes all of the 80's. The 62nd Grammy's pretty much summed up American, 2020.

https://www.grammy.com/grammys/news/...-new-executive
                        I don't follow that stuff.

Comment

I don't follow that stuff.
                          Music?

Too bad for your bloodline.

Comment

Legal to grow for personal use?
                            If you have a medical mj card.

Comment

Music?

Too bad for your bloodline.
                              Music awards, silly. We listen to all sorts of music.

Who won best Hick Hop album, lol.

Comment

If you have a medical mj card.
                                Claro!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X