Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A horrible case of police brutality...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    A horrible case of police brutality...

    ...with no provoking whatsoever.

    http://www.shockmansion.com/2013/12/...Wkxv0.facebook


    (somehow words 'gag, spray, stomp' (full package) are flashing in my mind in red neon)
    Last edited by Stickybomb; 12/13/2013 2:51pm, .

    #2
    Where is the police brutality?

    Comment


      #3
      In the minds of the idiots filming. The girl deserves an oscar award though (and hope she gets Darwin's somewhere along her merry way. }:-)

      Comment


        #4
        You cannot scream that someone is choking you if they are choking you.

        They just sort of gurgle a bit.

        Otherwise I have seen worse. I like the guys who do heart attacks. That one is allways funny.
        Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
        http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

        Comment


          #5
          Nothing new under the sun. This brutality happened over thirty years ago:

          "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

          Originally posted by strikistanian
          DROP SEIONAGI MOTHERFUCKER! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
          Originally posted by Devil
          Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
          Originally posted by Plasma
          At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
          Originally posted by SoulMechanic
          Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.

          Comment


            #6
            If I were the cops' C.O., I'd tell them they shouldn't have spent so much time explaining. The cops statement to the effect that "I know this looks bad" can later be used to support a bogus claim of excessive force. She might also say that she was in pain and that they wasted time getting her medical attention.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by gregaquaman View Post
              You cannot scream that someone is choking you if they are choking you.

              They just sort of gurgle a bit.

              Otherwise I have seen worse. I like the guys who do heart attacks. That one is allways funny.

              LOL, you beat me to it.

              Comment


                #8
                That video recorder is a fucking idiot.

                "You know she's a girl right?"

                I rarely side with police officers but that cop rocked.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Rodney King is laughing, while spinning in his grave, at her, the cameraman and the title of this thread.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    The nametag the officers return to the onlookers @4:50 appears to belong to her. If this is so, then she is employed by a company I recognize: The Source (formerly Radio Shack Canada).

                    Comment


                      #11
                      The Cop is a class act in this instance.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        The police were actually praised for their handling of this.
                        http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/12...ught-on-video/

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by andrewa View Post
                          The police were actually praised for their handling of this.
                          http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/12...ught-on-video/
                          And they shouldn't be IMO...the female cop all but stood by and did nothing... and they never really got the subject under control. Front cuffed and kicking is asking for your windows to be kicked out and a fight back at HQ.

                          Because it "looks good" doesn't mean its the right thing to do...


                          My Blog:http://tgace.wordpress.com

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by tgace View Post
                            Because it "looks good" doesn't mean its the right thing to do...
                            It is, however, difficult to look and sound anything but good in comparison with the subhuman who's filming this, as well as the woman being arrested (who obviously knows this is her film debut).

                            She was a class act: "I just want to get up, I just want to get up!"...and when the cops stand her up, what does she do? Tuck her legs like some hippy protestor, forcing them to carry her. Priceless.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by tgace View Post
                              And they shouldn't be IMO...the female cop all but stood by and did nothing... and they never really got the subject under control. Front cuffed and kicking is asking for your windows to be kicked out and a fight back at HQ.

                              Because it "looks good" doesn't mean its the right thing to do...
                              I thought it was a pretty piss poor job of handcuffing and restraining someone. Good job not hurting the girl though.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X