A Cause that demands your attention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Cause that demands your attention

Without our very important intervention, the poor savages of Norway are doomed.

http://www.africafornorway.no

Please, join Radi-Aid.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Those feckless Norweigens should get off thier arses and supply thier own radiators

Come over here stealing our jobs

Comment

Norway average IQ is <100. Let them freeze.

Comment

Satire with a porpoise... interesting.

Being correct on the Internet is orders of magnitude easier than being correct in the Universe. Perhaps we should all concentrate more on the latter...

Comment

Originally posted by daddykata View Post
          Satire with a porpoise... interesting.
          I though it more sarcasm with a dolphin

Comment

Am I missing something here, or is that just some students being dicks?

Fucking students.

Comment

Those poor savages! And they speak so well!

Comment

To hell with those inferior Norwegians. Fucking bunch of glaive chuckers.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil View Post
                  To hell with those inferior Norwegians. Fucking bunch of glaive chuckers.
                  Your mother was Norweigen

Comment

Nice.

Reminds of when Idi Amin used to troll the British government by offering to send food aide back in the 70's.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4132547.stm

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post
                      Nice.

Reminds of when Idi Amin used to troll the British government by offering to send food aide back in the 70's.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4132547.stm

That article is hilarious. I've never learned much about him, but it's reading time now. I definitely like his style.

"Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular." - That's fucking priceless.

I'm also reading elsewhere he referred to himself as "His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas." - Now, you've got to admit that's a bad motherfucker.

Comment

go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

Comment

Amin's attempt at trolling Israel didn't go quite so well of course....

Comment

The Norwegian-bashing puts me in mind of an old joke.

The Norwegian border guards at a check point with Sweden wanted to soften up their counterparts across the border to prepare for an invasion. Day and night, they pounded their position with grenade after grenade. It might have gone on forever, but the Swedes finally got fed up, pulled the pins, and threw them back.

Bah-dum-chuck.

:shuffles out with head hung low:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X