Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whatever. I'll make the thread. Who's Voting for Romney?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't really give a shit who you vote for actually. All I want to know is why everyone is defending his racism.

Originally posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    All I want to know is why everyone is defending his racism.
    I'm afraid he'll karate chop me if I speak up.

for real though, not voting for Romney.

Comment

Typical American nationalist mentality, Sirc. Making a thread about something that's only going on in your own country.

When was the last time one of you 'muricans made a thread on the elections in Sri Lanka, huh?
      go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

After all of the other excusing and rationalizing what is one more thing?
        Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
        –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

I almost voted straight Democrat, but I'm glad I didn't. I found some Libertarians I could vote for instead of Republicans. The Republican party is currently a horrible morass of racism, sexism and obstructionism. I wouldn't touch anything that has had contact with it using someone else's ten foot pole. The worst part is they could have tried to take their party back, but instead they decided to pander to extremists.

Comment

You know, WW, in all seriousness, what I have learned from my personal observation as a foreigner, is that US soldiers, the men, not the boys out there for a place in college, are pretty generally speaking, guys with a profound sense of honor. It always hits me as contradicting that most of them tend to vote for so obvious jackasses as the leading Republicans.

Like, I never served for my country, but if I had, pictures like this one would so deeply offend me:

www.childsplaycharity.org

Comment

I wish the republican party stopped campaigning on abortion, gay rights, and other meaningless issues for the country.

:/

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
              http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
              3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Originally posted by sochin101
              I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
              That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
              Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
              I agree with moosey

Comment

To be honest... in his first four years Bush Jr. did a LOT for the military. First raises in something like a decade, equipment shortages that had been plaguing troops in FRY for years fixed near overnight and more money for training.

Comment

Ah, okay. I obviously know nothing about that, and most info we get over here is not very in-depth when it comes to such details. :)

Comment

I would fight his son, I think.

He's taller than me and has superior chin overhang, which I would punish with a generous dose of uppers and kidney and liver shots.

This is one of them. I like that tie.
                    http://woodwardswhiskey.wordpress.com/

He was punching him like the collective karmic debt he'd accrued was coming to collections, mostly on his face.

Comment

Originally posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
                      Like, I never served for my country, but if I had, pictures like this one would so deeply offend me:

Of all things you could be offended about, the image of a former jet pilot in a flight suit would be your choice?

Comment

I am offended by the way the flight suit straps accentuate, and draw my eye, to George's Junk.
                        sigpic

When life gives you lemons... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

"what's the best thing about aikido then?"
                        "To be defeated by your enemies, to be driven by them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of your women." ermghoti

Comment

Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
                          Typical American nationalist mentality, Sirc. Making a thread about something that's only going on in your own country.

When was the last time one of you 'muricans made a thread on the elections in Sri Lanka, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Ignorami View Post
                            I am offended by the way the flight suit straps accentuate, and draw my eye, to George's Junk.
                            It just makes him look cool. It's like Batman's codpiece.

Comment

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X