Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

80s Ninja: Are US ninja or Japanese ninja cooler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

80s Ninja: Are US ninja or Japanese ninja cooler?

Which kind of ninja do you think is cooler?

80s US Ninja (eg. American Ninja, Sho Kosugi, Chris Hunter, Stephen Hayes)

or

80s Japanese Ninja (angsty ninja in a short kimono who works through his personal problems while running around doing ninja things. Unlike US ninja is seldom overpowered. Examples include the ninjas from "Blood Reign: Curse of the Undead Yoma", "Wrath of the Ninja", "Dagger of Kamui", and that live action weekly TV show that ran in Japan where you got to see the leading lady's naked backside towards the end of the season.)

I guess this question is only relevant to people who are familiar with both Chris Hunter and 80s Japanese live action or animated ninja
    Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Japanese Ninja r cooler... but they get killed more often.

Better to burn out than fade away?
    Now or never.

Comment

Jubei! Ninja Scroll is the greatest Ninpo film ever!

Comment

Jubei was good yes, hand down Gara from the Bastard would own his ass though.

Comment

I vote for Chinese ninja~~~
          "People think that judo is only unarmed combat - but you are never unarmed when you can hit someone with a planet. "
          - Uncyclopedia entry on Judo

Comment

Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!Jubei! Jubei!
            Canuckyokushin:

These women can do back flips right over my head and still land on there feet .GRrrrrrrr!

THAT'S NOTHING, I USED TO KNOW SOME 12 YEAR-OLDS WHO COULD FIT INSIDE A SUITCASE AND STAY ALIVE FOR 7 OR WAS IT 6 HOURS

Comment

Jubei! Ninja Scroll is the greatest Ninpo film ever!

Agreed.
              "did Phrost just call me a 'bitch'?"-Omega

"The collective IQ of bullshido was reduced with the departure of Wastrel. It further dropped due to the retention of (Serious Harm)."
              - The all knowing Dochter

"but like, it's possible to develop such a level of reflex that you can literally detect someones movements through sensitivity, and block without even thinking"-Apostol

That's the amazing thing about Ninjas, for sneeky cocksuckers, they are all over the place, like dog shit on your shoe.-Ronin69

Comment

Ah, but what about Jubei from Ninja Ressurection?

Yes... I was dooped into buying that damned DVD...... fucking title art was done exactly the same, the story as it was written on the back was purposefully vague and could easily be mistaken for some sort of continuation on Ninja Scroll...... fuckers

Comment

Ninja Ressurection=American Ninjas.
                  "did Phrost just call me a 'bitch'?"-Omega

"The collective IQ of bullshido was reduced with the departure of Wastrel. It further dropped due to the retention of (Serious Harm)."
                  - The all knowing Dochter

"but like, it's possible to develop such a level of reflex that you can literally detect someones movements through sensitivity, and block without even thinking"-Apostol

That's the amazing thing about Ninjas, for sneeky cocksuckers, they are all over the place, like dog shit on your shoe.-Ronin69

Comment

my vote goes to the ninja in La Blue Girl.

Comment

Jubei Kibagami, the greatest
                      "Pussyhole"

Comment

Gonna have to stand with Mav on this one. Sexcraft is the ultimate martial art.

Comment

Goddamn, Jubei was too fucking cool for his own good. He just sort of walked on the scene and owned the place. I like to see ninjas have some semblance of competition. Up until the battle with Gema he didn't have a fight that seemed to strain his skill at all...what a pussy.

Comment

chris farly in beverlly hills ninja is damn cooler then any kill bill type ninja dummie!
                            Once a fighter, Always a fighter. Shawn
                            -Styles i train in-
                            Judo
                            Bjj
                            Mtkickboxing
                            Western boxing
                            Wrestling

Comment

though not really 80s i dont believe, yet still fucking cool none the less~!
                              Once a fighter, Always a fighter. Shawn
                              -Styles i train in-
                              Judo
                              Bjj
                              Mtkickboxing
                              Western boxing
                              Wrestling

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X