• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bullshido Election 2012: Vote or Die... or just die

Click image for larger version

Name:	goldman-sachs-2012.jpg
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	4335687

In this thread you will cast your vote for the 2012 American Presidential Election. No, you don't have to be an American.

If you'd like to explain why you voted a certain way, do that. Because that's how discussions work, butthole.

Poll options incoming.
    Constitution - Virgil Goode
    0.00%
    Democratic - Barack Obama
    56.52%
    Green - Jill Stein
    6.52%
    Justice - Rocky Anderson
    4.35%
    Libertarian - Gary Johnson
    19.57%
    Republican - Mitt Romney
    13.04%

The poll is expired.

Ross Carl "Rocky" Anderson via write in as he is a recognized write in candidate for my state.
    Why because I am a left leaning secular humanist that is sick of the 2 party system. Also my state is going to go Obama anyways.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

RON PAUL 2012 RON PAUL 2012 RON PAUL 2012 RON PAUL 2012 RON PAUL 2012.
      Wait... what? H-he's not running anymore? Goddammit not again. I guess Gary Johnson since I know he's not going to win, but I'll at least get to feel like I did my duty as a 'Murrican.

Comment

I voted for Rocky because

a) hes calld Rocky
        b) his party is "justice" which is badass and
        c) rocky and justice kinda tie together with stallone (judge dredd, the rocky movies, that one where he explodes blades head) which is cool.

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
          Ross Carl "Rocky" Anderson via write in as he is a recognized write in candidate for my state.
          Why because I am a left leaning secular humanist that is sick of the 2 party system. Also my state is going to go Obama anyways.
          That thing above, except for Gary Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
            I voted for Rocky because

a) hes calld Rocky
            b) his party is "justice" which is badass and
            c) rocky and justice kinda tie together with stallone (judge dredd, the rocky movies, that one where he explodes blades head) which is cool.
            Your rationale actually makes more sense than some who vote. I don't believe there is now, or will be in the foreseeable future, a viable third-party candidate. Not that the GOP or Dems have anything to offer, but at least the Tea Party hasn't seceded from the Republicans and got their own candidate.
            I thought I spelled it wrong, but as I said I'm a mechanic not an English professor.

Comment

http://youtu.be/6TiXUF9xbTo

Comment

Not that it matters, but let me be the first to say Obama.

Why?! Cause SLJ told me to:

2018 Male Purple Belt Adult No Gi
                #2 Ranked Competitor - QBJJC

Comment

Originally posted by slamdunc View Post
                  Your rationale actually makes more sense than some who vote. I don't believe there is now, or will be in the foreseeable future, a viable third-party candidate. Not that the GOP or Dems have anything to offer, but at least the Tea Party hasn't seceded from the Republicans and got their own candidate.
                  If the Tea party made their exit I might be willing to vote republican
                  Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
                  –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

Voted greens because fuck your two party system.
                    Curiosity killed the cat. But damn it had a blast.

Comment

Virgil Goode, Rocky Anderson, Gary Johnson.
                      Three names, six euphemisms for penis.

Also, I'd vote for Obama.

Why? Black presidents attract science fiction,
                      and I want to see some aliens in my lifetime!
                      www.childsplaycharity.org

Comment

Originally posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
                        Black presidents attract science fiction,
                        and I want to see some aliens in my lifetime!
                        The border is open, and neither candidate would dare close it. Oops, sorry, wrong kind of aliens.
                        I thought I spelled it wrong, but as I said I'm a mechanic not an English professor.

Comment

I was thinking Kang because I can never remember the name of that other guy.:

Comment

I'm voting for Obama unless something crazy happens in the next week. Mainly because Ryan and Mitt's ideas for social security will single handedly destroy the whole system. Also Mitt's budget is complete bullshit and he seems to think that it's a big joke.

I think Mitt woke up one day and after he got done swimming in his money, he decided that he would just go buy the presedency since he didn't have shit else to do.
                            Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

I'm voting against our incumbent Orator in Chief because I voted against Bush policies the *last* election, too.

I'm voting for Gary Johnson because he isn't a warmongering lying sack of shit.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X