Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dralion
    replied
    I guess I'd be in the "Sensible Car" camp as well.

My Ford Taurus got from my home in Camp Hill to my family in W. PA (about 240 miles) on 9 gallons of gas.

PS. Had I not gotten fired from a job two years ago--I'd probably be driving a hybrid (Prius, etc)

Leave a comment:

• Shadow_Dragon_X
    replied
    SUV's SUCK, My parents drive SUV's and it cost them over $40 to fill the bitch up.. That's just fucking insane... that's way too much to be spending on gas every week or so.

Leave a comment:

• elipson
    replied
    I DRIVE a shitty little small car that gets good gas, its the fucking rich people who buy the SUV's I can bitch because capitalism allows there prices to go up.
    Good on ya man!
    I don't think my comment was aimed directly at you, since you don't drive a big SUV. You're one of the ppl who have half a brain and drive decent cars.

You're basically telling me to shut up because you have it worse. That's like telling someone whose lost a leg to shut up and stop whining because you've lost both legs.
    Ya that's basically what I'm saying. You think your wooden leg is difficult? Only one of the wheels on my wheel chair works so I spend all day going in circles!

Come live in Canada, I would love to pay 1.60 a gallon for gas. That's like 40-50 cents a liter man! Sorry if I don't feel bad for you, 50 cents looks pretty good to me (and that says lot in itself).

Leave a comment:

• Shadow_Dragon_X
    replied
    I drive a shitty little truck that gets decent gas mileage. I usually have to fill up about once a week and takes me close to $30 to do.

Leave a comment:

• The_Ghost
    replied
    Get a smaller car or stop your bloody bitching. Anyone who drives an SUV should shut the fuck up about gas prices. When Jetta or civic owners start complaining about gas, thats when you should pay attention.

I DRIVE a shitty little small car that gets good gas, its the fucking rich people who buy the SUV's I can bitch because capitalism allows there prices to go up.

You're basically telling me to shut up because you have it worse. That's like telling someone whose lost a leg to shut up and stop whining because you've lost both legs.

WOOPTIE Fuckin do man! I'm still gonna be upset, and youre still going to act like some fuckin martyr. So we should just agree on the fact that your a pussy martyr, and im a pussy noobie.

Leave a comment:

• elipson
    replied
    You're talking more inflation and price levels.

Leave a comment:

• Shadow_Dragon_X
    replied
    But you've also got to remember the different types of economy that people have. In Cali the minimum wage is higer than it is here. Here it's only $5.15 whereas in Cali it's like $6.75 (I think). So, yes Cali and other place DO pay more than they do here, but you've also gotta keep that in mind.

Leave a comment:

• elipson
    replied
    Get a smaller car or stop your bloody bitching. Anyone who drives an SUV should shut the fuck up about gas prices. When Jetta or civic owners start complaining about gas, thats when you should pay attention.

Leave a comment:

• The_Ghost
    replied
    Ghost, I think you missed my point; absolutly no one in the United States has the right to bitch about gas prices. Considering that the EU and Japan pay somewhere around twice what we do, I really think you need to get over it.

In terms of gas price, California is like a cheap haven of cheapness compared to the rest of the developed world.

And you missed my point...I don't care how expensive your gas is...are you copping out 60-70 dollars every 4-6 days for a full tank of gas?

Californians are car whores, we get the biggest and baddest, and pay for it all.

Leave a comment:

• elipson
    replied
    I just did the math. Gas here in Kelowna comes to 3.28 a gallon.

On behalf of all Canada, go fuck yourselves.

Leave a comment:

• Stick
    replied
    Ghost, I think you missed my point; absolutly no one in the United States has the right to bitch about gas prices. Considering that the EU and Japan pay somewhere around twice what we do, I really think you need to get over it.

In terms of gas price, California is like a cheap haven of cheapness compared to the rest of the developed world.

Leave a comment:

• The_Ghost
    replied
    Anyone who doesn't live in Cali and complains about gas can Shut the fuck up right now. Ka-Bar understands.

Leave a comment:

• Jenfucius
    replied
    1.89 bitches. quit your whining.

Leave a comment:

• elipson
    replied
    Come to Canada biatch. We pay 86.9 cents a liter. I have no idea what that is per gallon, but its a hell of a lot more!

Anyone want to do the math?

Leave a comment:

• McDojo Artist
    replied
    Last edited by McDojo Artist; 4/12/2004 11:59pm, .

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X