With The Sky-Rocketing Of Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With The Sky-Rocketing Of Gas Prices

I found that earlier, made me realize, that's how things really are going to be soon. Here, Gas is upwards of $1.70, which is expensive as hell here.
    Last edited by Shadow_Dragon_X; 4/11/2004 9:51pm, .

I love that pic.
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Comment

All posters from outside of California who complain about gas prices will be hunted down in my fuel-cell powered Humvee and shot.

Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls

Comment

Having lived in Germany and Japan..... god we complain about gas, no wonder everyone fucking hates us. Cowboy the fuck up my fellow Americans.

Do you realize how much everyone else pays?

Comment

Dai: obviously not.

Comment

wow. it's about 1.69 here, suckers

Comment

It was $1.62 at a "Flying J" in Ohio and about $1.69 in PA.

If it ever warms up here in Central PA, I may start riding my bicycle to do things like go to the bank, and maybe even church.

Comment

Originally posted by Dai-Tenshi
                Having lived in Germany and Japan..... god we complain about gas, no wonder everyone fucking hates us. Cowboy the fuck up my fellow Americans.

Do you realize how much everyone else pays?
                Do you realize how little Europeans and Asians use compared to Americans?

Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls

Comment

http://www.gaspricewatch.com/usgas_index.asp

Contribute to it and learn from it.
                  “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Comment

If it gets any higher I'm getting a syphon and a lifetime supply of mints.

Comment

An alternative fuel source would be alcohol. But NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! somebody wants to make some money off oil first.:mad: :D
                      Ghost of Charles Dickens

Comment

Last edited by McDojo Artist; 4/12/2004 11:59pm, .

Comment

Come to Canada biatch. We pay 86.9 cents a liter. I have no idea what that is per gallon, but its a hell of a lot more!

Anyone want to do the math?

Comment

1.89 bitches. quit your whining.

Comment

Anyone who doesn't live in Cali and complains about gas can Shut the fuck up right now. Ka-Bar understands.
                              "did Phrost just call me a 'bitch'?"-Omega

"The collective IQ of bullshido was reduced with the departure of Wastrel. It further dropped due to the retention of (Serious Harm)."
                              - The all knowing Dochter

"but like, it's possible to develop such a level of reflex that you can literally detect someones movements through sensitivity, and block without even thinking"-Apostol

That's the amazing thing about Ninjas, for sneeky cocksuckers, they are all over the place, like dog shit on your shoe.-Ronin69

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X