I live in a tree...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live in a tree...

Make sure you watch all the way through.

Spoiler:
    Nice twist, right?

You dirty perv! I was expecting a nice little document about tree houses.

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid shit back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Comment

I have way better things to do with my time than watch your little YouTube videos. Like watch other people's YouTube videos.

Can you give me the 20 seconds version?
      Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
      "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Comment

Wait till the 30-sec bunny version comes out... http://www.angryalien.com/

CLICK & WATCH
        :
        I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid shit back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
        " - by Vorpal

Comment

So he's a scavenging meth addict who sucks dick for drugs and is a squatter on public land? Sounds like the male version of my ex (HEY-0!!!).

Seriously, though, this is one of those "change the soundtrack" experiments waiting to happen. Instead of that nice playful synthesized piano doing major scales, have some DUN DUN DUN's going on, some dramatic minor chords mixed with some clashing cacophonous terrifying fist-keyboard smash and it's no longer a sympathetic video, it's a "remove the squatter from our neighbourhood" propaganda film.
          GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
          Originally posted by Devil
          I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
          Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
          I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

I am ashamed to live in a culture where meth-addled rave kid/cruisers are forced to choose between becoming productive members of society, or living in improvised housing.

Comment

homeless, male prostitute dope head living in tree stump. I bet he smells too....

Comment

No you don't.

Comment

Looks like Portlandia is trying some edgier material.

Comment

I know what you mean. Fritos are great.

Wait... we're not talking about Puggy?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X