Civil War! Sociocide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Civil War! Sociocide

So I have to be honest. When Sociocide was created I laughed my ass off. I have to admit though they wanted to create separate website to discuss non martial art related crap. Then we have an off topic section here. Well....

Anyways, it just dawned on me who posts over there; a bunch of Bullshido fucking rejects, and imo a bunch of idiots who don't really practice martial arts anyway. I found a thread where they're wanking about "The last time you posted on Bullshido", or something along those lines. My god what a bunch of fucking hypocrites. I could really fuck with things over there because I've got mod powers over there.

Seriously though, what is the fucking point of that site anyway? How many people actually made it over there besides the fact they found it via this site? Do they understand they're the bastard little brother of this site?

First in mega thread.

Comment

Won't go big until one of the bisexuals comes on here and points it out to the fucking retards.

Comment

Tbh, it should be merged with the OT. CTC is the only really active forum and there's no reason they can't fuck around in the OT.

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
        Won't go big until one of the bisexuals comes on here and points it out to the fucking retards.
        Brb, gonna paste the link in CTC.

Disgunbgud.gif.
        Last edited by Bruiser; 2/03/2012 10:52pm, .

Comment

You realize that just makes you a slut right?

Comment

Personally, I agree with you. I have no beef with anyone in either place but this will be lulz.

*edit*

Oh, that's what you meant by bisexual. I've been active here for like 3 weeks. Fuck if I know the politics of the place.
            Last edited by Bruiser; 2/03/2012 10:53pm, .

Comment

Politics don't happen without disagreement.

Comment

Politics don't happen without disagreement.
                The Internet is serious business
                Last edited by Bruiser; 2/03/2012 11:25pm, .

Comment

I am not going to post the picture of the cat with the popcorn to express my anticipation.

Oh hell, of course I will.

Wait for it...

Here it goes!!!

www.childsplaycharity.org

Comment

What's Sociocide?

Comment

Sociocide is forum which is just a big off topic site. Discuss movies....wait we do that here, um Politics....wait we do that here too. Well fuck, just a bunch of the sites rejects go there.

They actually talk to us like they're a separate web site. I mean I guess they are in a Siamese twin such a way. (Conjoined)

Right now I look at them like the Nerd Club in high school. Not even the smart one, just the ones that didn't belong to any other club because they weren't cool enough to hang. In my school that would be the Drama Club.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                        What's Sociocide?
                        I see what you did there, again.
                        Last edited by jnp; 2/04/2012 9:52am, .
                        Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

I missed it didn't I?

Comment

I missed it didn't I?
                            Nope. Nothing happened.

Comment

Sociocide is OK. Honestly I don't really know why we needed a separate site at all, but there are a lot of former bullshido members (either banned, driven off, or left voluntarily) who bitch about Bullshido.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X