Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drug War Has Failed (and fok Obama)

http://bigislandweekly.com/news/cops...as-failed.html
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

nobody you elect will ever be more than a mouthpiece until the way your election process works is unfucked.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
      nobody you elect will ever be more than a mouthpiece until the way your election process works is unfucked.
      Yep. ....and Fok Patfromlogan. Oh and "losing/ failing the drug war" has been said since the 90s.
      Last edited by It is Fake; 2/03/2012 3:57pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
        That's about the size of it. The US political system is nothing but a big game of gotcha-last with both parties more interested in fucking over the other than actually doing anything for the people they're supposed to represent.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
          Yep. ....and Fok Patfromlogan. Oh and "losing/ failing the drug war" has been said since the 90s.
          Us clever hip types OF COURSE knew it was bullshit - I was around for dear Nixon and learned that having the FDA set illegal drug classifications was a first for US law, and imho, illegal in itself. Juries, legislatures and judges used to be the only law makers.

The news to me is that, "Law Enforcement Against Prohibition, whose 50,000 supporters include “a few thousand from the criminal justice system”: active and retired police, judges, prosecutors, FBI agents, corrections officials, even one active prison warden and a number of retired DEA agents," exist and are actively fighting the crooked idiocy. It's a given that the US has a failed democracy, but I would think that somehow, someone (not fokking liar in chief obviously) with some power and clout would help end this "war."
          "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

Originally posted by patfromlogan View Post
            The news to me is that, "Law Enforcement Against Prohibition, whose 50,000 supporters include “a few thousand from the criminal justice system”: active and retired police, judges, prosecutors, FBI agents, corrections officials, even one active prison warden and a number of retired DEA agents," exist and are actively fighting the crooked idiocy. It's a given that the US has a failed democracy, but I would think that somehow, someone (not fokking liar in chief obviously) with some power and clout would help end this "war."
            Of course it is "news to you." You ridicule, then use people in authority to make your point. Do you need the hundreds, if not thousands, of articles from people not PAID to fight THE WAR who said it was lost a long time ago?

War on Drugs and Just Say No were the first shots, by a fokkinfg liar and chief" and big time legislation that started the "war." Now, I could go into why it has suddenly become an issue, but it is racial and full of conjecture.
            Last edited by It is Fake; 2/03/2012 5:41pm, .

Comment

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X