Movie Night at My House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jnp View Post
    Plus, "For wheresoever she was, there was my Eden" has got to be one of the most romantic things a man ever said to a woman.
    Man card - REVOKED!

I'll PM you the remit-to address. Please take a moment during a Desperate Housewives commercial break to get it in the mail.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by devil View Post
      Man card - REVOKED!

I'll PM you the remit-to address. Please take a moment during a Desperate Housewives commercial break to get it in the mail.

Thanks.
      [Highbrow response] That's weird. I could have sworn this was a forum for adults rather than insecure teenage types. [/Highbrow response]

[Lowbrow response] My man card revoked? Come and take it if you can, bitch. [/Lowbrow response]

The Desperate Housewives part made me chuckle.
      Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

[Highbrow response] That's weird. I could have sworn this was a forum for adults rather than insecure teenage types. [/Highbrow response]

[Lowbrow response] My man card revoked? Come and take it if you can, bitch. [/Lowbrow response]

I like the highbrow response. You should make it your default forum voice.

Comment

Watching desperate housewives with a girl has gotten me laid.

Alphaasfok

Comment

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
            When her brother Elton got home?

Comment

He walked in just as I was taking her back, so I had to lock in the choke so she would be quiet.

Comment

Alphaasfok
                I just use the Clan of the Cave Bear hand signal...

Comment

Wait. Y'all have to have "cards"? Awww.

I liked the romantic quote (awww) and both your responses here. Do they not know who Eris is?

Comment

Alphaasfok
                    Out of boredom, no doubt. I mean with the show (right?).

Comment

Sigh. It's just astonishing how fast a thread can unravel.

Comment

My gf and I have been watching some classic movies lately. My last 2 choices were Nosferatu, and 2001: A Space Odyssey. I read a 15 page explanation of why the latter is a great movie.

Comment

Originally posted by MovableBookLady View Post
                          Circle of Iron
                          Originally posted by Snake Plissken
                          cuz FastPass on Indiana Jones was like being a ghetto rock star.
                          Originally posted by Kiko
                          But graffiti isn't a bowl of fruit...
                          Originally posted by Robstafarian
                          Merely insulting you is not an ad hominem fallacy: them calling you an idiot would be ad hominem if they said "You are an idiot, therefore your argument is invalid."

What is instead happening is thus:
                          1. Your argument is bullshit.
                          2. You keep repeating, and expanding upon, your argument.
                          3. Therefore, you are an idiot.

That isn't an ad hominem fallacy; that's inductive reasoning.

Comment

Heh, my dad and I read "Letters from Earth" when I was 12. It changed the way I looked at human relationships.

Plus, "For wheresoever she was, there was my Eden" has got to be one of the most romantic things a man ever said to a woman.
                            Wow, I'm glad my dad stuck to westerns and monster movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
                              My gf and I have been watching some classic movies lately. My last 2 choices were Nosferatu, and 2001: A Space Odyssey. I read a 15 page explanation of why the latter is a great movie.
                              You were reading this 15-page epic to your girlfriend? You were reading the epic while watching the movie? What exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
                                Wow, I'm glad my dad stuck to westerns and monster movies.
                                And does that tell us all we need to know about you?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X