Moves of the month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moves of the month

Before I put up this month's moves of the month I need most of you to watch the last UFC; Hermes Franca match. I'm going to be addressing his leg lock attempt. I'll then put up an advanced move and basic move. If you have any request go for it.

PS; somebody PMed me and asked me why I don't put up any striking combos. They're a pain in the ass to demonstrate of still film and half you assholes will say stupid things anyway.

Proud to be one of those assholes(j/k)....advanced, what is this advanced move you speak so highly of?

Comment

Haven't put it up yet, I'm going to referance the UFC fight for better clarity of the move.

Comment

Hey what about the "Superman" guard pass? I am still waiting for that damnit.

Comment

That is easy, dumb ass. Rip thier leg off and fly over.
          I swear, some people just don't get it.
          And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

Put down the fucking bottle and come get anti-grappled.
            Last edited by MrMcFu; 4/04/2004 10:22pm, .

Comment

Here's one an achillies leg lock.

Comment

Achilles leg lock??????

but that's reaaaaaaly basic though I have a cool approach to it.

Comment

Is that the one where you hit them in the head with a chair and then grab the leg once they're unconscious?

Comment

You know that spinning Guard pass the Avellans do? Id like to see something on that... for the advanced move.

It looks simple, but Im missing somehting in it. They are in guard, and post a hand and spin and break their legs and end up in side mount.

Comment

Originally posted by omega
                      Achilles leg lock??????

but that's reaaaaaaly basic though I have a cool approach to it.
                      I don't know but with all the grappling techniques I could think of I thought of this.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Lau
                        You know that spinning Guard pass the Avellans do? Id like to see something on that... for the advanced move.

It looks simple, but Im missing somehting in it. They are in guard, and post a hand and spin and break their legs and end up in side mount.
                        HAHAHAHA!!
                        Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

And whats so funny... that is a serious request. Have you not seen their highlight videos? Go watch them.

Comment

I'm laughing at Omega.
                            Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

links to hl vid plz k thx

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X