Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom .C View Post
    Says the munchers of spotted dick!
    If you have whole portions of your country that speak French you are in no position to make gay jokes.
    sigpic

Comment

What do you want to bet that the idiot church that won't accept interracial couples as members has no qualms about accepting married couples who are first cousins as members?

Comment

Originally posted by judoka_uk View Post
        If you have whole portions of your country that speak French you are in no position to make gay jokes.
        Canadians are now pissed that you considered Texas as a Canadian community.

Comment

For those of you still unawares of true bacon greatness due to ignorance, lack of taste or supply, look no further;

Comment

Originally posted by Outis View Post
            What do you want to bet that the idiot church that won't accept interracial couples as members has no qualms about accepting married couples who are first cousins as members?
            Look no further than Genesis:
            Originally posted by Genesis 20:2
            And Abraham said of Sarah his wife, She is my sister: and Abimelech king of Gerar sent, and took Sarah.
            Originally posted by Genesis 20:11-13
            "And Abraham said, Because I thought, Surely the fear of God is not in this place; and they will slay me for my wife's sake."

"And yet indeed she is my sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife.

And it came to pass, when God caused me to wander from my father's house, that I said unto her, This is thy kindness which thou shalt show unto me; at every place whither we shall come, say of me, He is my brother."
            Originally posted by Genesis 19:31-36
            And the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all the earth:
            Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.
            And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.
            Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father.
            Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

I am now schooled in bacon greatness. I must say that dancing bacon will be harshly stabbed though.

Comment

Originally posted by daddykata View Post
                Look no further than Genesis:
                There's more to the story than that. The whole thing was condemned by God.

Comment

lol! who banned Erezb?
                  what he do?
                  jewhaters!!!

Comment

Canadians are now pissed that you considered Texas as a Canadian community.
                    Only two things come from Texas... And I don't see no horns.
                    sigpic

Comment

look lower...behind the zipper

Comment

Last edited by Sorekara; 12/03/2011 1:51pm, .

Comment

look lower...behind the zipper
                          So do you have the common courtesy to give a guy a reach around?

We can take this to PM if you like...
                          sigpic

Comment

Castrated cattle and homosexuals.

Comment

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,0,58768.story
                              The church member and former pastor who pushed for the vote, Melvin Thompson, wouldn't tell the Associated Press why he did it.
                              It said the young couple sang in church for the congregation. I think Melvin was jealous of Ticha Chikuni's r3al African vocal chops.
                              RAOWL He flatted his 3rd and 7th, ban plz
                              That must be it, surely there aren't any racists in rural Kentucky.

"I am not racist. I will tell you that. I am not prejudiced against any race of people, have never in my lifetime spoke evil" about a race, Thompson said last week in a brief interview. "That's what this is being portrayed as, but it is not."
                              See, it's clear. Melvin isn't racist...he even said so.
                              sigpic

Comment

As someone of mixed race, I don't hate them but feel sorry for them. Do they even understand how attractive mixed race people are? All they're doing is dooming their congregation to a future of ugliness (and probably smelliness, too).

:yaoming:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X