No announcement yet.

But But But I'm not a racist......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be eating one of the finest bacons in the country today, which happens to come from Kentucky.
    The place does have some redeeming values.

Comment

Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
      I will be eating one of the finest bacons in the country today, which happens to come from Kentucky.
      Bourbon.

Comment

The Canadian Bacon Litigators, armed with graphs, charts, and thousands of testimonials of the perfectness of their products began their long drive to Hawai'i

Comment

Originally posted by devil View Post
          Bourbon.
          This. The also have open carry. And horse racing. And scenic countryside. I would consider living there.
          Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by devil View Post
            Who would fuck a fish when they have a perfectly good sister?
            You sure about that one?? I bet this fish is looking pretty good now huh??

Comment

Originally posted by Tom .C View Post
              The Canadian Bacon Litigators, armed with graphs, charts, and thousands of testimonials of the perfectness of their products began their long drive to Hawai'i
              Please note the "in the country" was meant to imply origin.
              Sorry if that was unclear.

Besides i'm fucking Danish, don't even start with me about bacon.
              Damn Canucks can't even tell bacon from ham.

Comment

Damn Canucks can't even tell bacon from ham.
                Canadian Bacon Engineers begining research on the new "Ham" idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Sorekara View Post
                  Hmmmm, As long as I've been a believer I've never even heard of this. Thanks for posting. It will make a very interesting study.

Which book are these verses from?
                  uh, I forget. but it's from crappler's blog link (crappler, besides being a KK bb, you've earned some (dubious) respect with that really odd blog and it's links - I never knew about the church of MOO and I don't know if I want to learn any more) http://livefromblogdahd.blogspot.com/ 's link http://evilatheistconspiracy.org/en/index.htm

*edit I googled a line and got this (isn't google wonderful, why ask me when you could have done the same?)

Judges 11:38 "You may go," he said. And he let her go for two ...
                  Last edited by patfromlogan; 12/02/2011 12:26pm, .
                  "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

In all fairness the company's claims are quite clear:
                    "The Best Bacon Ever!!"

http://www.fatherscountryhams.com/products.asp?dept=7

And i assure you, fucking one of these:

is MUCH better than fucking a fish, or that hildebeast up there.

Comment

Mmmmmmmmmmh, creampie.

Pushups.
                      www.childsplaycharity.org

Comment

Originally posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
                        Mmmmmmmmmmh, creampie.

Pushups.
                        Lolol ok I nearly choked laughing at that, do I owe pushups now??

Comment

Originally posted by patfromlogan View Post
                          *edit I googled a line and got this (isn't google wonderful, why ask me when you could have done the same?)

Judges 11:38 "You may go," he said. And he let her go for two ...
                          LOL, I thought about that right after I logged off. Thanks for providing the info anyway.

I've been doing some reading about this. Apparently it's been a debated subject for a long time. Seems people are split on semantics as to whether His daughter was burned or just dedicated to service. Either way, it was never God who wanted it, and your offspring aren't on the list of accepted burnt offerings. BTW, Burt offerings of flesh were required to be eaten by the priests. Seems to me that since, A-sacrificing your children was not allowed, and B, eating human flesh was not allowed, no priest would've performed this. There were other verses where the people of Israel stopped someone from trying to sacrifice their child. (I am aware of the arguments against that are sure to ensue).

Grey Owl wrote: I myself am ashamed how much of the O.T. I don't know. The study of the O.T. is, sadly, not a big part of Bible reading for most Christians.

As for the quote from Isaac Asimov,
                          It's completely understandable to me. If you don't believe in God all the stories in the Bible seem crazy. I guess it would be the same if I were reading Lord of the Rings as something people believed were true.

Study of the Bible involves lots of time and work, not to mention knowledge of different languages. You can't just read straight through. There's lot's of comparing verses to verses along with going back to original texts and contexts of the time. It's easy to get things misunderstood. Admittedly, Bible study can be a pain.

It's absolutely shameful that those of us who believe don't dedicate even a fraction as much time in the study of our religion as we do other things.
                          Last edited by Sorekara; 12/02/2011 4:08pm, . Reason: I meant to reply to Grey Owl as well.

Comment

If Epic meal time is a barometer then Canadians think this is bacon:

That isn't bacon.

This is bacon:

You colonial peasants have no idea.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by judoka_uk View Post
                              If Epic meal time is a barometer then Canadians think this is bacon:

That isn't bacon.

This is bacon:

You colonial peasants have no idea.
                              Says the munchers of spotted dick!

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                                I found Kentucky to be kind of scary when I was there, it's the only place I have seen where the people own as many guns as they do in Texas but with lower IQ's. In fact I have a new state motto for them: "Kentucky it's the dumber Texas". Ok it needs some work.
                                Bullshit.....
                                Bulllshitbullshitbullshit.

There you go dividing by zero again.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X