Positive Story about LEOs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Positive Story about LEOs

We do get a ton of negativity for LEOs at times. One of the arguments raised is that they can make a different choice based on circumstance.

Here is one such story.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...year-old-woman

Kudos.

Please leave the drama in the other thread.

That's what "to serve and protect" is about. Props to them.

Comment

It's good to see people do the right thing.
      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

The bank is now saying that they are not going to push for the eviction any longer.

Comment

Cool.

Comment

And NPR just had deep coverage of OWS. At one point a Police Capt. tells the facilitators leading a march that he supports them and what they are doing and let's make this a peaceful action.
            "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

Good thing she's about to turn 104. If she were just 85 with a 63 year-old they'd probably be out in the street right now and Citibank would be selling their house to someone else.

Comment

http://money.cnn.com/2011/12/01/real...sure/index.htm

Maybe not.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
                  This only applies to home currently occupied by the borrower. Any home that was a rental may be exempt from this. Imagine being a renter and having a notice posted on your house the day before Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by BoonDog View Post
                    This only applies to home currently occupied by the borrower. Any home that was a rental may be exempt from this. Imagine being a renter and having a notice posted on your house the day before Christmas.
                    Seriously? Did you read the post above or are you just being an ass?

See the word maybe in my post?

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
                      Seriously? Did you read the post above or are you just being an ass?

See the word maybe in my post?
                      I read and understand your post. My post was just for clarification on the article. Per the article, it makes it sound as if all foreclosures are stopped for a short time during the holidays. My clarification is that it usually only applies to homes owner occupied and not to rentals. My post is more of an elaboration of you point of "maybe not"

Just consider me an ass.

Comment

My point was addressing the "if they were 85 and 63" comment nothing else my bad..

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X