Bullshido Video Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bullshido Video Games Thread

I was thinking of making an actual forum for discussing games; PC/Xbox/PS3/whatever. But we should probably see how much interest there is in it first.

So, to start, Modern Warfare 3, anyone playing it? I can tell that a ton of our lurkers are; traffic's down exactly corresponding with the release of the game.

Click image for larger version

Name:	mw3-16-1.jpg
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	4335501

That was yesterday, when I played a couple games with Goons. It'd be nice to get a game or two going with Bullies as well.

What platform are you on Neal ?

I only use PC.

Comment

Xbox 360 mainly. If I sit in front of my computer I'm too compelled to do actual work.

Comment

The last fps I bought was Brothers In Arms: Road To Hill 30 for PS2. Time and finances have passed me by.

Comment

Playing Skyrim on the 360 at the moment,
          not really a gamer as such these days but I enjoyed the previous Elder Scrolls games and I am really enjoying this one too

Comment

I watched my brother play skyrim for a few minutes, he was informed that the npc he was with was sworn to carry his burdens 10 or so times, in the space of about 5 mins. That's all I needed to know about that game.

Comment

My kids play MDW3 online I do not.

Comment

I spend too much time playing PWI....

The only fps i got into lately was Borderlands.

Oh and i also own Skyrim....

If i didn't do MA, i'd have no life and serious problem.
                "So, yeah, Zen teachers may well insult you, work you to the bone, hit you with sticks, shout verbal abuse at you, and punch the shit out of you.
                And when the shit's been punched out of you, you might just find that you're far better-off without it." - Vieux Normand

"So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail." - TheMightyMcClaw

"On bullshido, your opinions are not sacred, neither are your feelings." - Scrapper

"You entered the lions' den. Don't bitch if you get eaten." - danniboi07

"Needless to say, it's much easier to clear a bunch of drunk kids out of your house when you're yelling GTFO and carrying a samurai sword." - DerAuslander

"Eventually, I realized it doesn't matter what art you train, what matters is the method in which you train. Training in an alive manner, under skilled and qualified instruction, is the single most important aspect of gaining martial skill. All else is window dressing." - JNP : Saying it how it is!

Comment

Borderlands was great. Looking forward to the sequel.

Skyrim looks boring though. Fallout sans an interesting environment. Currently playing Batman Arkham City.

Comment

Once I upgrade my computer, i'll be able to play Arkham City. Pretty excited for it!!

BTW, Steam sale just started today for you PC guys...
                    http://i.imgur.com/wzWFo.png

link to their store:
                    http://store.steampowered.com/

Comment

Steam is an excellent platform; almost makes the attractiveness of piracy disappear completely.

Comment

I'm mostly a PC gamer from way back. Console wise, I'm still enjoying my PS2 and several of the titles that came out for it, although I've enjoyed several fighting/wrestling games on my 360.

I'm playing Skyrim on my PC right now and....MY GOD. This game is crack for the mind. It is hands down the absolute fucking best RPG for the PC that I have ever played.

Comment

Playing on a 360 here. Haven't tried MW3 just yet.Its on the "to do" list. Enjoyed MW2 though so will be interesting once i get there.

Currently playing Skyrim. Have previously played NWN and DDO on pc but Skyrim is freaking amazing. I'm pretty much doing eff all else on my spare time. Have had it 2?weeks and am still spending most of my spare time on it and am nowhere near through with it.Its freaking massive,the character developement engine is awesome and the world is really something to experience. Needless to say i love it,and would marry it if i lived in the U.S (also you can get married in-game,but who the fuck wants that?? IRL is bad enough lol)

Also, with regards the platform of choice?? 360 (or i guess ps3) is absolutely the way for me to go. PC simply cannot compete on screen size/sound system combos. I play on a 42 plasma with 5.1 sound (small place,so small tv lol) and my pc isn't even close to being in the ballpark immersive gameplay wise. PC is great for other activities,but gameplay?? not even close.
                          Last edited by KiwiPhil889; 11/23/2011 7:12pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by KiwiPhil889 View Post
                            Playing on a 360 here. Haven't tried MW3 just yet.Its on the "to do" list. Enjoyed MW2 though so will be interesting once i get there.

Currently playing Skyrim. Have previously played NWN and DDO on pc but Skyrim is freaking amazing. I'm pretty much doing eff all else on my spare time. Have had it 2?weeks and am still spending most of my spare time on it and am nowhere near through with it.Its freaking massive,the character developement engine is awesome and the world is really something to experience. Needless to say i love it,and would marry it if i lived in the U.S (also you can get married in-game,but who the fuck wants that?? IRL is bad enough lol)

Also, with regards the platform of choice?? 360 (or i guess ps3) is absolutely the way for me to go. PC simply cannot compete on screen size/sound system combos. I play on a 42 plasma with 5.1 sound (small place,so small tv lol) and my pc isn't even close to being in the ballpark immersive gameplay wise. PC is great for other activities,but gameplay?? not even close.
                            I play on a 27 inch Imac... my screen is higher definition than your plasma... and I run 7.1 surround headphones. Your silly.

Comment

Changed my mind about questions for screens and sound system,don't want to derail a great thread.
                              Last edited by KiwiPhil889; 11/23/2011 7:51pm, .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X