Torpedoing the show (& artist reaction)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torpedoing the show (& artist reaction)

Yeah, I'm still pissed about this. I'll start the thread off with this, and all you video junkies add to it. (this happened last night)

We coined "Chumpter" in the BS Martial Darwin Awards thread, so I think we'll use it here too. Reason being, in these things, someone ends up looking stupid.

Chumpter #1 I can even more pull out my pen0r and pee while you sing next to me.
    http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...my01mG5Xh9P60m
    (This video is NSFW, and anything remotely so, should be labeled as such -and use the link button
    instead of vid ).
    What we're looking for, are videos of someone torpedoing the show, and hopefully (if available), the band or artists reaction. In my case, "you've got three seconds to put your shit away or I'll break your fuckin jaw" or something like that.

Pranks are ok, as are non musical sinkings. Any performance that gets shat up, pretty much. That includes self immolation (not literally...well, not necessarily) of said performances.
    Last edited by bobyclumsyninja; 11/11/2011 7:57pm, .
    sigpic

Chumpter 2: I scream, you scream, we all scream if you grab my arm while I'm lip syncing.
    sigpic

Comment

Chumpter 3: Shades fail. *sing* sorry...cos I fell oooooff theeeeeeee staaaaaaaage"
      sigpic

Comment

Chumpter 4: Watch as I kick the crash.
        sigpic

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X