• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muay thai hoodie?

Where can I get a good one from?

The gap.

Deeeerrrrhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Comment

Just make one out of hemp.. t3h au7hent1c.
      "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". - Cus D'Amato
      Spoiler:

Comment

Now, last time I checked, Hoodie isnt a required piece of MT kit. Which poses the question, do you want a hoodie, or a sandwich board with "I do Muay Thai" written on it?

Comment

Originally posted by The Juggernoob View Post
          Now, last time I checked, Hoodie isnt a required piece of MT kit. Which poses the question, do you want a hoodie, or a sandwich board with "I do Muay Thai" written on it?
          Don't rag on him man. After you register your hands as deadly weapons, you need to wear this stuff as a clear warning.

..otherwise you can go to jail just for killing some guy who asked you for directions.
          "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". - Cus D'Amato
          Spoiler:

Comment

You're right bro, I totally forgot. How else will people know. My personal preferance is to have "Cunt" tattooed on my forehead, it conveys the same message, offers all the same benefits, and it's a one off cost as opposed to a lifetime of hoodies, t-shirts, general tapout shit.

Comment

Good Point. Better combine that with an Affliction shirt though just in case; otherwise those ninjers might know you're only a muay thai fag and decapitate your sorry ass.
              Spoiler:

Comment

Totally agree, unless you mix up your martial arts related douchewear , people will assume you have no ground game.

Comment

Originally posted by sahduk View Post
                  Aren't you at uni? Just order the Uni Muay Thai club's hoodie.

I stopped wearing Judo kit in public, at first I thought it was cool, like any new convert then decided it was crass so stopped doing it.
                  sigpic

Comment

How about you just issue fight challenges to everyone you meet on the street.

Comment

Originally posted by Volya View Post
                      How about you just issue fight challenges to everyone you meet on the street.
                      This comes as a given alongside the Affliction shirt and facial 'CUNT' tattoo.

..just make sure your hands are registered so the Police know not to mess with you.
                      Spoiler:

Comment

You should wear a BJJ hoodie instead to make everyone think they should avoid takedowns and stand with you. And by "everyone" I mean, "everyone at the mall".

Comment

Originally posted by sahduk View Post
                          OP. You lazy-boy!

Do internet search!

Comment

Originally posted by MMAMickey View Post
                            This comes as a given alongside the Affliction shirt and facial 'CUNT' tattoo.
                            I thought that meant, "I hope you think i'm so tough you won't fight me and if you don't i'll make you think i will issue you a fight challenge in the street cos i'm so tough"

You should wear a BJJ hoodie instead to make everyone think they should avoid takedowns and stand with you. And by "everyone" I mean, "everyone at the mall".
                            At least if it all backfired you know they keep those shopping centre floors immaculate, at least that way there's no chance of all that lava/needles/broken glass lying around. Of course that won't happen because of the failsafe "tough anti-fight psyche out"

Comment

May I add that hoddies cut down periferal vision, and will hinder situational awarnes if worn up

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X