Largest gummi bear in the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Largest gummi bear in the world

No shit. These things are the size of newborn babies (they will never make a jelly baby this size because it would be considered creepy).

Reckon that you'd die if you ate the whole thing in one go?

Also - here's someone passing an electric current through one. Just because (lol internet).

Damn I thought this was a post about steven seagal.

Dude needs a telephone with all of that heavy breathing.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
      Damn I thought this was a post about steven seagal.
      Creating a gummi effigy of that size would be impossible with current gummi technology. It would collapse under its own mass within seconds.

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
      Dude needs a telephone with all of that heavy breathing.
      Gummi smoke is intoxicating.

Thinking - if they made a sour version of this, it very well may be the sourest object known to man.

Comment

When I was in school our exchange to German was to Bonn, where the Haribo factory is. We always went to the factory shop which is just a massive Haribo shop.

I don't remember seeing anything like this, so guessing its new or unofficial.

Jedenfalls,

Haribo macht Kinder froh, und Erwachsene ebenso.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by judoka_uk View Post
          When I was in school our exchange to German was to Bonn, where the Haribo factory is. We always went to the factory shop which is just a massive Haribo shop.

I don't remember seeing anything like this, so guessing its new or unofficial.

Jedenfalls,

Haribo own the rights to gummi bears?

These guys make 2ft long gummi worms too...
          http://giantgummybears.com/worms.aspx

Whatever next? White mice the size of a golden retriever?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

that... is bizarre.

also, in the thumbnail for the second video, the lighting makes it seem like they have penises.

Comment

Originally posted by judoka_uk View Post

Jedenfalls,

You and your forn' lingo!

Comment

Originally posted by Fish Of Doom View Post
                  that... is bizarre.

also, in the thumbnail for the second video, the lighting makes it seem like they have penises.
                  Years ago there used to be (maybe still is) a Bassett's jelly baby in the UK that looked as though it had a hard-on. With this brand, each colour is in a different pose and has some surface detail - I think that it was really supposed to be a belt buckle.

There was also one that was bending over.

You can imagine where our schoolboy logic took that.

Edit: ohyeah...

Last edited by Larus marinus; 9/03/2011 12:36pm, .

Comment

Damn it! I only clicked on this because I thought I had won something!!

Comment

Resemblance to lighthouse: 60% (I had to squint to se the details of the rock etc)
                      Resemblance to male production organ: 100%

Initially I thought this was part of the producer's plan to go through the loopholes of the law in order to be "cool" (just like the brand named "fcuk")...I mean, what other reasons could there be?

[/QUOTE]

Comment

I saw one of those Gummi Bears in the store the other day and just looking at it made me physically ill.

Comment

Originally posted by Katriona1992 View Post
                          Resemblance to lighthouse: 60% (I had to squint to se the details of the rock etc)
                          Resemblance to male production organ: 100%

Initially I thought this was part of the producer's plan to go through the loopholes of the law in order to be "cool" (just like the brand named "fcuk")...I mean, what other reasons could there be?

[/QUOTE]

Didn't Freud have something to say about people who thought of penises when looking at lighthouses? Or maybe I've just been listening to people attributing silly comments to Freud...

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that he would have approved of Hannah Montana.

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                          I saw one of those Gummi Bears in the store the other day and just looking at it made me physically ill.
                          Yaknow, I'd like to see someone shoot one of those things with a rifle - in ultra slo-mo. I bet that would look really cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Larus marinus View Post
                            Yaknow, I'd like to see someone shoot one of those things with a rifle - in ultra slo-mo. I bet that would look really cool.
                            If the price is right, they might be a decent poor man's ballistics gel.

Comment

Originally posted by Larus marinus View Post
                              Didn't Freud have something to say about people who thought of penises when looking at lighthouses? Or maybe I've just been listening to people attributing silly comments to Freud...
                              What did he say about people that think of lighthouses when they look at dicks?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X