Karatecise!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karatecise!!!

Came across this gem over at cracked as their #1 for the "Instructional Videos Made by and for Crazy People" Words cannot express the awesomeness that is Karatercise. Between jumping on glass and beating up children there is just no part of crazy land untouched by this guy!
    http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-instru...azy-people_p2/

Karatecise Workout by Master Dominick Giacobbe

Hah! Well at least he uses more alive training with the kids? :p Knock 'em down a bit and they at least might get the idea that it's better to run than to try to stand and fight someone 6 times bigger than you are.

Comment

Hey, I thought this was supposed to be about erotic combat karate. You know: Keroticise.

I feel you have stolen valuable time from my life and I demand recompense. I will hound you until the pubes fall off your ball sack and you're once again as bald as the day you were born, at least until you pay your dues!

Comment

Ah yes, Seanbaby. Take me to that magical place.

Comment

I thought, by the title, that this was going to be some sort of Body Combat or Tae Bo copy... Well I was wrong.

One of my mate's used to do Tang Soo Do, he wasn't that advanced as to jump up and down on broken glass though.

Comment

10 minutes of my life I won't get back......

Comment

Originally posted by scipio View Post
              Exactly! Hound him until he posts the promised Keroticise video!

Comment

Those ARE excerts from his instructional video.... For further proof of this mans epicness of fail, and to placate the growing blood lust, here is one from his "street smart self defense" video.

Comment

Originally posted by jubei33 View Post
                  Exactly! Hound him until he posts the promised Keroticise video!
                  There is no Keroticise! Its only the result of some drunken, fevered, horny dream of yours.

Comment

Originally posted by scipio View Post
                    The clip is 4:38. Its not my fault if you watched it twice.

Comment

Originally posted by HereBeADragon View Post
                      There is no Keroticise! Its only the result of some drunken, fevered, horny dream of yours.
                      There's no need to be shy. We talked about this via PM, and I know you said not to tell, but such a thing can't be held behind closed door forever. You have to let these feelings out before the fester inside you like a dead raccoon in the summer heat.

Originally posted by HereBeADragon
                      ....I don't want people to think less of me, knowing that I was in the video. I just did the Keroticise thing for the money. They knew I needed it and they took advantage of me.
                      Really, its OK. Bullshido is open like that. Despite its tough, 'hardened man' exterior, lies the soft dove of acceptance.

Comment

The clip is 4:38. Its not my fault if you watched it twice.
                        It felt like 10 minutes at the time....

Comment

There's no need to be shy. We talked about this via PM, and I know you said not to tell, but such a thing can't be held behind closed door forever. You have to let these feelings out before the fester inside you like a dead raccoon in the summer heat.

Really, its OK. Bullshido is open like that. Despite its tough, 'hardened man' exterior, lies the soft dove of acceptance.

.....You are a creepy little monkey. Creepy creepy little monkey.

Comment

.....You are a creepy little monkey. Creepy creepy little monkey.
                            We totally understand your difficulty to openly share these experiences. Its not an easy thing to accomplish, but introspection is the currency of self-love.

Let's talk about your other issues, vis-a-vis your dragon/furry fetish. Do you feel that these two things are related in any way, or that the one may have led you into making choices that allowed you to be taken advantage of in such a way?

I think we need to examine the possibility that the Keroticise brothers and sisters saw something they could use to latch on like leeches on a calf muscle.

Comment

I think we need to examine the possibility that the Keroticise brothers and sisters saw something they could use to latch on like leeches on a calf muscle.
                              Jesus fuck I actually had real leeches on my calf muscles on Sunday. And then I came down with simmer's itch, which is parasitical larvae that come from birds, which then infect snails, and then come out and burrow into the flesh of whatever they find. Then they die there, after leaving a nasty bumpy rash that itches like hell. MY LEGS ARE FULL OF DEAD LARVAE AND LEECH BITES, FUUUUUUCK.

Yeah there isn't a parallel there or anything, I'm just still displeased with nature at the moment. No wonder the horses wouldn't come in the water. My horse was saying "you're such a dumbass for going in there. You'll find out why. Hell no I am not going in with you. I am not a dumbass. Like you are."

Touche horse, touche.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X