Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martial artist musicians!! Share Your stuff!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martial artist musicians!! Share Your stuff!

Hey everyone, long time no post. I know there are some awesome musicians in this forum like bobclumbsyninja, so i just thought id make a new thread for people to share there stuff! Band links, vidoes, whatever, just throw it all in.

Heres the link to my band Rawrly. www.facebook.com/rawrlymusic
    or www.reverbnation.com/rawrly

were are getting ready to go on tour this summer in michigan, new york, massachusetts, and possibly oregon and some other places. And were opening for He is we in a few weeks.

ericsenn, please don't start multiple threads on the same subject.

The original music thread is here:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=105213&page=1
    video game reviews

Comment

that thread has been dead for like a month, how was i supposed to find it?

Comment

Posted On:
        5/22/2011 5:51pm

more like a week than a month, but you know that thing called google?

(furthermore the thread is on the second page of four)
        video game reviews

Comment

Nevermind, im retarded..... sorry you have to deal with my incompetence colin.

Comment

lol! more like take an opportunity to be a forum nazi and direct more people to the thread I started.

Cheers anyway, and your band sounds great, too ^^
            video game reviews

Comment

lol its cool, i understand. Im just trying to share my band stuff you know? but ya, i should have put it in your thread. i watched some of your videos, your awesome man!

Comment

waste not want not.

Well, if you're coming to Mass, you should let me and the SH band open for you, while you're here. There is already a music thread, but perhaps links here, videos there. It's a shame to waste an opportunity to self-promote. Something I've done very little of here, considering how much I do elsewhere. Shutting up about it, at all, is a Herculean feat, for one such as I.

http://facebook.com/steppersheaven
                Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

lol i know what you mean man. but i listened to your stuff a while ago in that thread colin was talking about and your a sick guitarist singer man, very bluesy. i loved it, ill share you page via facebook if you want, hopefully ill get you a few more likes haha

Comment

and about you guys playing for us, i would love that. but im gonna have to talk to the bands manager cuz he deals with all our booking and tour stuff lol

Comment

of course. Just offering. It would have to jive w/ our schedule too, but who knows?
                      sigpic

Comment

for sure, did you check us out yet?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X