X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This forum = Death of Sociocide

See thread title.

Yay? Nay?

We have reviewed your application to modify the sub-forum name and have decided to decline at this time.

Have a wonderful day.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Actually I was just making a general commentary.

But now that you say it... lol :).

Comment

Change sub-forum name to "Resolve's Last Supper"

JEBUS KOMMANDZ IT!

Comment

Sociocide seems to be just trucking along fine; it's got its own unique community that's only marginally associated with Bullshido at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
            Sociocide seems to be just trucking along fine; it's got its own unique community that's only marginally associated with Bullshido at this point.
            Sounds like you're talking about San Francisco.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
              Sounds like you're talking about San Francisco.
              kind of.
              and Bullshido is our Castro District.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                kind of.
                and Bullshido is our Castro District.
                NO! Bad Snake! I did not give you permission to talk! *whip.

Comment

SORRY MASTER OMEGA!
                  I'll be a good slave.

*flouces off to foamparty in YMAS*

Comment

One of the things about Socciocide , and Bullshido to a lesser extent, is that you can really rip off with your opinions in a manner that will get you banned in most other forums.
                    That's why I stay. So I can write a movie review and swear in it, or call my least-favorite politician or athlete a cocksucker.
                    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Comment

What's Sociocide?
                      '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

It's a magical land filled with chocolate rivers and gum drop mountains.

Comment

There are a lot of bad people in this world. And all of them post on Sociocide.
                          go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

You know I'm BA! Im' BAD..you know it..WOOOO!!
                            " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Comment

One of the things I like the best about it is that when you try to log in it tells you that your password has expired and then it allows you to not change it. Good fun!!!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X