What are you listening to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AbbotDavid
    I am listening to Akon..Akon the great.He is the best cool singer now a days among all.No doubt.
    Originally posted by jubei33 View Post
    If you like men to fuck you in the ass, without even having the decency of giving a reach around.
    Akon you say, sounds...interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by Evergrey View Post
      If I like this does it make me of the geay?

Comment

Originally posted by doofaloofa View Post
        Quote Originally Posted by AbbotDavid View Post
        I am listening to Akon..Akon the great.He is the best cool singer now a days among all.No doubt.
        Quote Originally Posted by jubei33 View Post
        If you like men to fuck you in the ass, without even having the decency of giving a reach around.
        Akon you say, sounds...interesting!
        You're still walking funny after the cancer thread.
        http://woodwardswhiskey.wordpress.com/

He was punching him like the collective karmic debt he'd accrued was coming to collections, mostly on his face.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

It's not usually my kind of thing, but I've listened to this album at least a dozen times.

Comment

I really like this album. These guys impress the hell out of me. They're not pop stars, they're musicians.
              Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Originally posted by Res Judicata View Post
                It's not usually my kind of thing, but I've listened to this album at least a dozen times.
                Adele has some soul. I approve immensely. One of my and my gf's favorite singers right now.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
                  Dammit! I was going to load that one for you as well!

Good show, Sir. (Yeah I was listening to it this past weekend).

Comment

Last edited by bobyclumsyninja; 9/20/2011 1:19pm, .
                    sigpic

Comment

One of the saddest songs I've ever heard. I perform this frequently, in tribute to the greatness of Marley, Wailer and Tosh.

incidentally, here's Peter Tosh's son, Tosh 1, performing one of his dad's cuts, at Club Lido (I was on lead guitar w/ another band on the bill, we were all opening up for the Wailers in 2009, I think). He's backed here by Dis n' Dat, a great backline, that was.
                      sigpic

Comment

Another one for boby. Albert Lee.

Albert Fucking Lee. Blimey. The only annoying thing is that as he hits his stride the fucking cameraman goes AWOL. Bastard. Still, at least he was there....Enjoy.

Comment

Heard the Manic Street Preachers inferior cover version of this today

I prefer the origenal myself

Comment

It was a tie-up between Layla and Technical Difficulties by Racer X

Comment

I try to listen to this at least two or three times a day lately.

No day would be complete w/o a little Otis Redding.
                              Last edited by bobyclumsyninja; 9/20/2011 2:28pm, . Reason: more tasty tracks
                              sigpic

Comment

No autotune needed on that. It killed me when Bolton did his version. I've loved this song my entire life.
                                sigpic

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X