Clear All

Comment

Comment

I really like this one.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Not surprisingly, songs with disease sounding names are getting pushed onto playlists everywhere.

Comment

I'm surprised you didn't post something from Lohengrin.

Comment

Comment

Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Comment

Comment

"Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

"Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X