What are you listening to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post

New to me. Thanks. Sounds like daughter #2. Pure voice.
    She is downright amazing. This song got me through a tough time right after my divorce.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jnp View Post
        She is downright amazing. This song got me through a tough time right after my divorce.
        Kind of thought that. Looking within and somewhat without. A new chapter, yes?
        Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Re-watched it. I can't believe I didn't see the dead man's hand at the end the first two times. I have no idea how I missed it.
          "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                              Played a show with these guys many, many years ago in Austin at a church. They were also in a one-week band called Bloodbath and Beyond with guys from here and they played, as well. They stayed here for a week during their tour, wrote a set's worth of songs, recorded an EP, and released that EP on a 7". BB&B was actually way better than Dillinger Four imho.

Comment

Jammed the shit out of some 90s nostalgia last night because of Dave Roback's death. Listened to Mazzy Star in his honor (gorgeous music imho), and threw in some Cranberries, Dinosaur Jr., Crash Test Dummies... Fuck, I'm getting old. I only got a few decades left.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X